we find the defendant

Start from the beginning

You open the box and see bacon, scrambled eggs and some toast. There's also a note folded neatly taped to the top again.

Eat up kid- Steve

You smile and sit on your bed then start eating.

Time Skip.

You sit on your bed in a blue dress Wanda picked out, and one of Bucky's sweaters. You'll take it off before you go into the actual court room, But for now it's your source of comfort.

Right on schedule there's a knock on the door.

You get up and throw on the pair of black converse that Nat gave you. Then you open the door and greet Phill with a small wave.

Phill" hey grab your stuff were most likely not coming back to this room."

You nod and grab your backpack and everything else. You already hid your phone in your backpack underneath your clothes.

Phill" I'm sorry about them but it's protacall"

As you step out of the room you see 4 armed fbi agents.

As soon as the door is closed your surrounded.

Phill" c'mon, we gotta go."

You walk quickly behind him. Casting cautionary glances at the armed guards.

You take the elevator to the sub basement garage, where a line of black SUVs are sitting. Then you get in to one in the middle. One of the agents takes your bag and puts it in the trunk.

You can't see outside because the windows are tinted so much, but after a few minutes Phill gets in the car and you start moving.

The ride is silent, and your thankful when the car stops.

Phill gets out then opens your door. Your in another underground parking structure, and your guessing your at the Capitol building.

Phill" your bag will be brought inside but for now we're going to go to a room untill the trial."

A few minutes of walking later and he opens a door for you and you step in.

It's a plain white room with grey carpeting, a small vanity with a small mirror. A small tan couch sits against the far wall and a wooden table sits in front of it. And there's a tv across from the couch.

Phill leaves without another word and you turn on the TV with the remotes that are sitting on the table.

The first thing you see is the main capital building, that you are currently in.

Reporter" the two enhanced are scheduled for trial today at nine, so in just a short 20 minutes. A few minutes ago a line of government issued vehicles drove down into the underground parking, so we can assume that they are in the building waiting to take the stand. We know that captain America and iron man are here, but it's unknown who else is going to be involved. As we know more so will you."

The door to your room opens and Phill walks in.

Phill" you have five minutes."

He steps into the room and then Natasha rounds the corner.

You spring up and run twords her.

Nat" y/n!"

She says letting out a sigh of relief.

You" Nat!"

She engulfs you in a hug.

It's short and sweet, then she pulls away.