I was in desperate need of clothing, since the dress I was now wearing was dirty and bloody. When I saw that I was approaching the mall I mentally squeeled. I sped down the street and parked my car right outside the mall. I got out with my bag and locked the car doors. The cold wind hit my body, making me shiver. I hugged myself with my arms and speed-walked inside. When I got inside I got rude stares some people. I just wanted to scream in their faces to mind their own fucking business, but I couldn't, I need to calm down. My nerves today are already on edge.

I walked to the nearest clothes shop, which to my surprise was H&M. I definetely won't be dressing with LV chlothes while playing a game of survival. I walked inside and all the teenage girls started starring at me. Jesus, why can't anyone just mind their own fucking business?!

"Signorina stai bene?" (Miss are you alright?) A girl who's about fourteen came up to me with a worried look on her face. She was poorly dressed. She had a stained black shirt and ripped dirty jeans. When I looked down at her shoes my eyes widen. She had slides instead of winter shoes. The black circles under her eyes, made me wonder when was the last time she had a good night sleep. She had long wavy brunette hair that reached her back. They were similar to mine, except longer. Her small nose and bright blue eyes made her look even more beautiful.

"Sí." I anwsered but I really wanted to tell her the truth. I wanted to scream in her face and explain to her why I have a bloody dress on and why my makeup was ruined by my own tears.

"Sei sicuro?" (are you sure?) She asked again. Ugh! What the hell is this girls problem.

"No!" I whisperly yelled, the girl didn't flinch from my glare at her and it immediately made me smirk. She is a fighter. "Dai."(come on) I nodded my head to the clothes and gave her my hand, which she hesitatingly looked at and then her eyes were back on mine. I smiled at her honestly and she replied back with a small smile. She took my hand and I dragged her towards the pants section, "Come ti chiami?" (what's your name?) I asked her.

"Norah." She anwsered, making me stop in my tracks.

"Che cosa?" (what?) I whispered. I haven't hear that name in the longest time. It's been seven years since I heard it the last time.

"N-Norah..." Now this time she said barely above a whispered. And after a few seconds she spoke up again, "Norah Lee."

**Giovanni Luciano pov**

When Alessandra pushed pass all of us, my jaw clenched. Everyone was dead silent. Nobody spoke. Only the heavy breathing echoed in the room.

"Get her back here now." I hissed when I turned around to Enzo and Ryder. Again, nobody moved, "I said now!" I screamed and both of them ran out of the room, already making calls to my people.

"They won't find her." Sophia spoke up and I glared at her, "I will." She said as she walked out of the room, with me following her.

"I'm going too." Ariana spoke up.

"No no no no no." Sophia shaked her head. "I might be heartless, but I don't want any people dying, even though I would love for you to be laying here, with your lifeless body." She sneered.

I turned my head to my sister, "She's right, please stay here." I said and only a second after that we heard screams coming from the ball room. With wide eyes like mine, Sophia looked at me, before sprinting towards the screams. I ran too, but soon I couldn't see anything. Only smoke was in the room. I could hear women scream and multiple people bumping into me.

"Shit! Shit! Fucking shit!" I heard Sophia scream behind me, "Outside! Right now!" after several minutes we finally got outside. The smoke was clearing up and people were running outside to their cars. When we got to the fountain I saw a really familiar figure. It was Alessio Santoro who was standing with his arms crossed. Behind him were his guards. Not waiting for anything else, I quickly drew my gun at him. What? He's my enemy.

"Hey!" Kate's voice screamed from behind. "Woah, whoa whoa whoa whoa whooo! What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck are you doing!" She shouted and stood infront of her brother.

Sophia came into my perspective, her hands were in her hands tugging it, "She's gone... Fucking hell, she's gone!" She screamed before tightly hugging Alessio. Kate looked at them and then at me. I raised a brow and she immediately shrugged. I saw Sophia and Alessio break from their hug. Sophia took out her phone and when she unlocked it, her eyes were wide and focused on the screen.

"We searched everywhere but nobody could find her..." I heard Luca say behind my back. I turned around to see him, Ryder and Enzo walking towards us with twins walking behind them. "....what's going on?"

"She's gone-" I started but Sophia's voice cut me off.

"She sent me a voice mail." She said breathing heavily. "All of us should listen to it.... Right?" Her eyes went from her phone, to me and almost everyone else. I nodded slightly and stepped closer to her. Everyone copied my motions and now me, Luca, Enzo, Ryder, Daniel, twins, Sophia, Kate and Alessio were standing in a circle. Sophia held out her arm and pressed 'play' button in the screen, but not before bringing the volume to the max.

"Sophia..."Her voice was a whisper and very calming, just by listening to her voice I could focus. I could concentrate and do things better just by listening to her soothing voice. "I just want you to know that I love you and I will never forget about you. We'll se each other after some time, I promise. Or maybe, I will just come back to you guys." She chuckled through her loud sobs. "Don't even try to find me... I'll get rid of the trackers and everything, I'll change my credit and ID cards. Hell, I'll even change my looks. I'll start over...just like I did the last time. Now, I want you to show everyone this part of the voice mail I'm about to say. Everyone is going to play a game of survival and everyone will be a participant. You'll regret what you did to me, mark my words. And if any of you will stand against me you'll be making a mistake and everyone you love will suffer....the same goes to you. Goodbye. " She said sternly before everything went quiet. I couldn't hear people screaming anymore, I couldn't hear them running, I couldn't hear people in the circle talk. I zoned out, I wasn't concentrated, I wasn't focused, I wasn't myself.

"Hey!" A pair of hands clapped infront of my face making me slightly flinch. "It's your girlfriend that we're talking about here." Sophia's voice came out sternly. I looked at her dumbfounded, not being able to pick up ant words. "From your facial expressions I believe the term you're looking for is 'OMG'." She joked. "Okay, we won't do anything and we'll wait for a few days, weeks, months until we know what she'll do."

"What? No. We'll fetch her and get her back." I replied.

"FYI, there might be a slight problem. She will switch her emotions off, aka she won't have her humanity with her anymore, it's just a matter of time when she breaks down and does it." Sophia explained. "And she made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want to see or hear any of us, well except you two," She said pointing at me and Kate " laying on the ground dead and your Papa Lucifer the same, maybe even upside down... Remember, this will be a game. The only rule is to survive. All you gotta do to survive is...run."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please share, vote and comment

ILY ❤️