theyna

Brad pov
Hey ladies! I'm Brad but you can call me anytime. Cheesy. I know. But you can't blame me, it works. If a girl is lucky enough to have me wink at her, she always faints.

I have brown hair and icy blue eyes and nobody has ever beaten me in a fight. My next target is Thalia. I don't know her last name. Nobody does. One thing I do know is that she will be mine.

"Hey babe." I slung my arm around Thalia's shoulder. She grabbed my arm and flipped me around and then I was on the ground. "Do not call me babe." She snarled and walked away. She's probably just playing hard to get. I got up and walked over to my friends. "Dude did you see that? Brad just got beat up by- oh. Hi Brad." I nodded at him and went to my locker. "Did you hear? A new girl is coming." A new girl huh? I'll have to show her the classic Brad charm. I headed over to my first class.

I only took this class because Thalia was in it. I think it was greek mythology or something. "Class, today we have a new student. Please give a warm welcome to Reyna." I noticed that there was a girl next to Thalia. Maybe she was the new girl. I'll ask them both out after school.
--- after school ---
I walked over to where Reyna and Thalia were sitting under a tree, listening to music. They were sitting while holding hands. Huh. Must be really good friends.

I walked over to them. "Hey ladies." "No." The girls said at the same time. "You didn't even let me finish my sentence. Will you go out with me?" Thalia rolled her eyes. "How many times do I have to say this? No!" She punched me in the nose. My hand shot up to my nose. It was bleeding. "You broke my nose!" "And? I'll do it again."

I turned to Reyna. "How bout you? Meet me at my house tonight." She grabbed my arm and flipped me. "The only place you'll be going tonight is the hospital. By the way, next time you ask my girlfriend on a date, don't ask me right after." They're gay? "You're fag-" "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." An emo boy said. He was holding hands with a preppy looking boy. "Why would I listen to you? You're a fag too." He rolled his eyes. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Next thing I knew, Thalia had a bow. "What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" She laughed. "You messed with the wrong people. Those boys right there? Nico is my cousin. He's the son of Hades. That's his boyfriend Will. He's a son of Apollo. Reyna? She's a daughter of Bellona. And I am Thalia, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis. And you? Are going to die. I hope you have money on you or else you're gonna be stuck in the waiting room for a couple millennia." She smirked and drew the arrow.

I opened my eyes and I was in a waiting room. A man in an Italian suit was behind a desk. "How did you die?" I'm dead? "I was killed by a crazy girl who said she was the daughter of Zeus and there were a few other people and one of them was emo." He shook his head. "Let's go. You're gonna get special treatment." I followed him to an elevator. We were all squished in and the elevator went all sorts of ways. The elevator turned into a boat. We were floating on a river. I was excited to see what my special treatment was.

We got off the boat and started walking. I went away from the ez-pass line because I get special treatment. Soon, I was in front of 3 judges. "We have no choice over you because the son of Hades has told us about what you did." One of them snapped and I ended up in a field. I could see other people doing punishments too. I saw two ghost like figures holding hands. They were boys. They taunted me. I ran over to them and a tree popped up in the way.

I have been here for a long time. Every week, I see Nico taunting me from Persephone's garden. Every other week, he comes with Will. And every day, a new gay couple comes and taunts me until I chase them.

This sucks.