Jiper/Percabeth/Caleo/Frazel

Mackenzie
Hi my name is Mackenzie. You can call me Mack. I work at a diner in New York City today we have a reservation for 8 people. I hope its a bunch of guys. You see, I only work here to see a bunch of hot guys. Oops my break is over! Gotta go!

A group of 8 people just came in. "Hi we have a reservation for um... Grace." A pretty girl with choppy brown hair says. "Alright then follow me." After they sat down I winked at a hot blond with blue eyes. The girl with the choppy hair glared at me.

"I like knowing who I'm serving what are your names?"
A girl with blonde hair and grey eyes studied me before saying "Annabeth."
The hottie next to her with raven black hair and sea green eyes said "Percy."
A girl with chocolate coloured skin and stunning gold eyes said "I'm Hazel."
The boy next to her had a military haircut and a muscular build but a baby-ish face put his arm around Hazel and said "I'm Frank"
A latino boy with elfish features said "Leo McShizzle bad boy supreme flaming Valdez in da house!"
A girl next to him with caramel hair said "sorry about him. He has really bad adhd. I'm Calypso."
The girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes said "I'm piper and this is Jason" while pointing at the boy I had my eyes on. "Okay then. What would you guys like to get?"

I took everyone's order and brought them out.

I caught a little bit of their conversation before I put the food on the table. "So sparky, how's lord thunderpants? Didn't you go to the empire state building today with beauty queen so she could see her mom?" What weird nicknames.

I put the food on the table and leaned down so jason could see my cleavage but he looked away at piper the boyfriend stealer. I put on a fake smile. "Enjoy your meal!" I winked at jason and earned more glares from every girl at the table.

When they were getting up to leave, I put my phone number in his coat pocket.

He got outside and saw my phone number he crumpled it up and threw it in the trash can. Unfortunately he showed his girlfriend the note because she stormed in the diner, slapped me in the face, and told me never to hit on people she knows. I obeyed, strangely.

That's how I met the famous otp's jiper, percabeth, caleo, and frazel.