Frazel

Aiden
Hi. Im Aiden and I'm what you call a nerd. I have brown hair and brown eyes and of course I have glasses.

I like this girl. Her name is Hazel. She is very pretty and she's the nicest person you'll ever meet. She has gold eyes which im pretty sure are contacts because I've never seen anyone with gold eyes before. She has cocoa coloured skin and her hair is chocolate brown.

Every guy who has asked her out ended up with a broken heart because she says she has a boyfriend but I'm pretty sure he's just an excuse to get away from them. I am her best friend so i know everything about her. (A/N yeah sure)

When she walked in this morning she was practically floating. She looked really happy. Maybe since she's in a good mood I can ask her out today. I go up to her and say "Hey Hazel. Why are you so happy today?" Her eyes light up and she responds "My best friends from camp are coming to pick me up today!" "Can I meet them? You talk about them as if they're half god or something" Hazel stifles a laugh and mutters something like 'you have no idea'
----time skip to after school----
I run outside and meet Hazel at the picnic bench we always sit at. She looks happier than she did in the morning which is almost impossible. I decided it's now or never so I start talking. "Hey Hazel?" She looks at me. Deep breaths. "iwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutwithme?" She looked at me weird. I open my mouth to try again but a van labeled delphi strawberry service pulls up and Hazel runs toward the van. I expected middle aged men to come out of the truck but instead a bunch of teens file out.

The first one was a pale boy with black hair holding hands with a blond boy who was very tan. Next comes a girl with spiky black hair and piercing blue eyes. Next was a girl with a California tan with blonde hair and steely grey eyes. She was holding hands with a guy who had raven black hair and sea green eyes. Beside them were a girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscopic eyes she was holding hands with a blond boy with icy blue eyes like the girl with black hair. They could be related. Hazel was looking around for one more person it seemed like. She looked disappointed. "Did Frank come?" She asked hopefully. Was frank a dog or something? The pale boy said "see for yourself sis" how were he and Hazel related? She climbed in the van and didn't come out and it was starting to get awkward so I looked in the van and saw the worst thing ever. She was kissing another guy. I ran away not turning back with tears burning in my eyes. I was stupid to think that someone like Hazel would be single and I realized there were plenty more girls in the world.