•21

Wohi shaks mere lashkar se bagawat kargaya,Jeet kar sultanat jiske naam karni thy

Jeet kar sultanat jiske naam karni thy.

Jahan

" He's waiting for you downstairs."

My voice boomed softly against the wood walls and the woman swirled around to look at me. Her silver earrings dangling in her ears as her lips curved up in an unnoticeable smile. Her eyes staring at me longer than usual as I averted my eyes and silently kept my white hoodie on the bed. My eyes flickered everywhere near her but not her.

I turned around, the door knob cool against my hand as I closed the door behind me. Sighing in a deep breath, I walked downstairs.

Alamdar was sprawled on the couch, watching television as I stepped down. His large hood over his brushed up hair. And he sprang to his feet, a grin flashed across his face. I folded my arms across my chest and stared at the man. Leaning myself before the marble counters.

" I think you shouldn't take her out. It's cold."

I found myself speaking seeing him tilt his head before he took slow steps towards me. His posture oozing of confidence. He shook his head and spoke.

" The cold outside won't stop us."

I gave a curt nod. If he wasn't going to be convinced the easy way then he awaited the hard one. I sighed out and looked him square in the eyes. Stating firmly.

" Saboohi won't go with you."

The man threw his head back and laughed. I frowned, my finger tips shaking with anger. He took a step forward and ran his thumb down his jaw before smirking. His dark eyes staring right through mine.

" Really? Who'll stop her?"

He asked raising his brows. And then he continued.

" She will go, you know why? Because I make her happy more than you'll ever make her. You're just keeping her locked in here. And who would stop her, you?"

His dark eyes held challenge. They were warning me that war was on. And my heart flipped as my hand dropped to my sides and I clenched them. Seeing the daring man, raise his eyebrow.

" She's not yours to keep Jahan. She belongs to someone else."

His voice had dropped octaves and I let my eyes trail onto him as he took a step forward. Standing straight on my face.

" She'll want a man who'd give her love. Which you cannot!"

" Saboohi would not go."

I growled. The blood in my veins and arteries gushing with such a flow, I feared I'd have some medical complication. His eyes and actions only provoking me further for something I was restraining myself from. Alamdar's smirk returned as he whispered.