Save Your Smiles For Me ❀ Kyoutani Kentarou

[ Requested by: Emmafull1 ]

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

"(y/n)-chan, how come we've never seen you and your boyfriend together?" your classmate asked, looking at you with curiosity. 

You hummed, thinking of what answer to give her. Most of your classmates knew you had a boyfriend but you never told them who it was or what he looked like. 

"I've only seen your pictures on Instagram but I never see your boyfriend in them," 

You laughed a little. "He's a little shy, but I can assure you he's the one taking most of my pictures and helps me decide which ones to post."

Your classmate nodded their head. 

"Does he go to Karasuno?" 

"Nope! He goes to a neighbouring school, do you know of Aoba Johsai?" 

Your classmate gasped. 

"Don't tell me, you're dating the infamous Grand King of the Court?! You told me last time your boyfriend was a volleyball player!" 

You flicked their forehead softly. "No, stupid. Why would I date him? He's too popular and he's like an annoying older brother to me," you grumbled, thinking of the times you had to cope with him when you visited your boyfriend.

"Here, I'll show you a photo and you tell me what kind of boyfriend you think he is," Flicking through your gallery, you grinned at one of the photos. It was a pretty recent photo you took at Kyoutani's school festival. You would never know how they managed to dress him up for their class play and no less as a feral dog. Like who even came up with the script? 

You enlarged the image, passing your phone to your classmate. You watched your classmate's eyes widened in shock and with slight fear in their eyes. 

"Are you sure this is the right photo?" they mumbled, looking at you. Grinning, you nodded happily.

"Don't you think he looks cute?" you blushed, looking at the photo with a gleam in your eye.

"Cute? He looks wild!" your classmate exclaimed. "I never knew your type was like this," they joked, returning your phone. You laughed at their remark, still smiling. 

"He's my cute little puppy!"

- ' ✧ ' -

"Kentarou, you should smile more, even if it's a small one," you giggled, pulling his lips upwards. 

His stoic face never changed, but he muttered something about hating smiling. 

"I showed my classmate a picture of you and they thought you were a feral dog!" you snickered, watching your boyfriend's face blush and eyes wide in shock. You cutely patted his head, smiling at his reaction.

"You'll look cuter if you smiled sometimes, I would be happy with that," you suggested with a cheeky grin.

"After all, I only want you to smile for me!" 

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼