Hidden ❀ H. Shōyō

Welcome! This is the first book I've ever written~ I hope you can support me by liking, commenting and following me for the latest updates. 

For those wondering why my book has updated again, I am currently editing and republishing them. If you remember my stories (which you probably wouldn't), there may be some obvious changes in a story you have previously read. After looking back at my writing style, it can be a little cringy... which is why I'm now taking the time to edit and make this book as enjoyable as possible!

Much thanks to those who are still reading my book! I appreciate the comments (meme or not) and the number of likes.

Let's not wait any longer! First up, Hinata-kun!!! 

~ cinnamonelle

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

"(y/l/n)-chan~ Where are youuu?"

You gasped quietly to yourself, clenching your small fists into tight balls. Any small sound could reveal your hiding spot and so you struggled to not make a sound.

"I'm gonna find you~"

That sweet, sickly voice haunted your ears. Here you were, hiding in a small crevice in the thick bushes behind the playground of the kindergarten. The voice belonged to one of the prettiest girls in your class, Arakida Nariko. Everyone saw her as a perfect child - kind, sweet and polite yet you knew that underneath the facade was a bully. Despite the many children in your class, she had purposely picked on you and only you. Whilst one bully couldn't harm a tough kid like you, Nariko had an army of minions that followed her actions and words. 

"You better come out...NOW."

You shivered and your heart started pounding harder, echoing in your rib cage. Quietly, you placed a hand over your heart, hoping to soften its' frantic beating. Breathing in and out, you heard a sudden rustling of leaves next to you. As you held your breath in, you closed your eyes tightly in fear of what was to come. 

A small hand emerged from the bushes behind you, grasping the leaves where you sat. The colour on your face drained, as you saw a shadow slowly coming towards you. 

"W-who is it?" you stuttered, moving as far back as you could. Just as you were about to scream for help, out popped an orange mess of hair followed by a small boy. Noticing your mouth wide open, he quickly placed a slightly sweaty palm over your mouth, signalling you to not scream.

"SHHH! I'm trying to hide okay?"

You stared at the young boy in shock, blinking and not saying a word. His stature suggested that he was the same age as you, yet you had never seen him before. Was he a new boy? Unlike him, you had (h/c) (s/m/l) hair, (e/c) eyes, but you were similar in size, both being smaller than average.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

A curious voice interrupted your thoughts, and you realised he was still sitting in front of you. His hazel eyes almost sparkled from the light coming through the bushes. The more you stared, the redder he turned. He gave a small awkward cough, breaking you from your thoughts. 

"I'm o-okay" you stuttered meekly, staring hard at the ground. 

"Okay! That's good! I thought I hurt you. But why are you in my hiding spot?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the left, eyes wide with curiosity.