Something Small ♥︎ Tsukishima Kei

"Kei, stop that."

"Stop what?"

"That." you pointed towards his hands that were situated above his lap. "You keep fidgeting, relax Kei."

He sighed. Of course, you would know him so well. Having been his next-door neighbour since the both of you were little toddlers, it was no surprise that you would notice the small things he did. Nothing would go unseen by you. Tsukishima relaxed his hands, unwinding them and placing them crossed above his desk. 

"Better?" 

"Much." You gave a small smile, before turning towards your bag, grabbing a small box out.

"Here, I made this last night. Tell me how it tastes." you nudged the box closer towards Tsukishima, opening the lid for him. 

There, a small slice of strawberry shortcake could be seen from above. The cream sat so perfectly on top of the cake, and a plump strawberry sat atop of it. You prodded him with a small fork you had brought, silently telling him to use it. Taking the fork from you, he took a small bite full of the cake. 

'Damn.' he thought, as he wordlessly chewed on. 'This thing's amazing.' 

"So?" you interrupted his thoughts, eyes curious for his verdict. 

"It's good," he said after a pause, face remaining unchanged. 

Your heart lept for joy. It didn't matter how bland Tsukishima was. All that mattered was he had complimented your cake. And it wasn't even a bad compliment. 

"Thanks, Kei it means a lot to me!" you beamed, smiling happily to yourself, proud of your achievement. Before you could turn around you felt a small peck on your cheek, causing you to flare up. 

"Did you just-"

"And what if I did?" 

"I-I" you blushed turning redder every second, hiding your face behind your hands, as you felt Tsukishima pat the top of your head gently. 

"You're mine, and mine only," he whispered softly into your ear, "and you're only allowed to make this for me only."