"Caught you." ❀ K. Tetsurō

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

"Tetsu... can I -"

"No."

"But, if I -"

"No."

"Just one -"

"No."

Your pouted and turned your face to the other side, crossing your arms. You gave a little 'hmph', nearly causing Kuroo to smirk a little from how cute you were when got angry.

You were Kuroo's girlfriend of 4 years, since your second year of high school. Now you were both in college, both studying together and recently you had moved into his apartment. The moment you had met him, it was like you were two peas in a pod. Sassy comebacks, taller than average, and both of you were great leaders. Originally you had met him at your part-time job at a cafe that he would always visit. Later you had found out that he attended Nekoma as well, and was only a few classes away.

"Are you sure I -"

"No (y/n). I already said 'No.'"

Again, you continued sulking off to the sides. For the last couple of years, you've been attempting to give Kuroo a little "make-over" with his hair. However, each time he would either refuse or avoid you. Now that you were both living under the same roof, you thought it would have been easier to ambush him. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

You suddenly began making your way to your room, silently and not looking at Kuroo. Unsure of your reaction, Kuroo grabbed your wrist.

"Are you mad, (y/n)?"

No response. Again, he tried to get your attention.

"(y/n).... please talk to me.."

No response.

"Come on (y/n)..."

No response. Getting slightly more concerned Kuroo, grabbed your other wrist.

"You can't ignore me you know -"

Wrong move.

Before he knew it, he felt himself being lifted and thrown over your shoulder. Quickly you stopped him from getting up by sitting on his back, face planted on the floor unable to move.. Luckily all that training as a judo player in high school paid off.

"Caught you," you whispered softly next to his earlobe, causing slight shivers to go up Kuroo's neck.

Before he could say anything, he felt something sharp.

"Time for some fun, Tetsu~" you giggled innocently next to Kuroo.

。・゚゚・ 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 ・゚゚・ 。

"Kuroo, take off that hoodie."

"No."

"Bro, what's up with you?" Bokuto questioned.

"Well... this happened."

Let's just say, Bokuto's scream could be heard from the other side of the campus.

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼