Who Do You Love More? ♥︎ Ennoshita Chikara

"Do you love me or (dog's name)?" You asked impatiently, tapping your foot on the ground.

Oh boy, if only Ennoshita knew how much trouble he was in now.

This entire week, he had been spending more time with (d/n) more than he usually would be. And so, he had been "neglecting" you. Technically it wasn't really his fault: it just so happened that last week the both of you had adopted (d/n), who surprisingly was extremely more affectionate towards Ennoshita.

"So? Me or (d/n)?" You once again asked.

"(y/n)..." He looked at you sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"You can choose, right?" you stared him down, as he quietly shrunk away.

"Um..."

"Why are you hesitating? Hmm?"

"I-I" Ennoshita's eyes darting around the room avoiding your eyes.

"Don't you dare."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"NO."

"Sometimes things have to happen and-"

"You will not say that name."

"(d/n)." you gasped loudly, placing a hand above your heart in pain.

"I love (d/n)."

With that, he picked (d/n) up before sashaying out through the door while you stared in shock, eyes wide at how sassy this boy could be. 

"You'll regret leaving me!" you shouted at him, waving your fist at him. Ennoshita smirked, turning around with a smug grin. 

"I highly doubt so~" he teased, playfully winking at you then snuggling his face with (d/n). 

"Ennoshita... just you wait!" you yelled, running at full speed at him, beginning to chase him around the house (of course for safety purposes, Ennoshita had put (d/n) on the ground to avoid running around with them). 

"I love you (y/n)! And I know you love me too!" Ennoshita shouted, running quickly away, leaving you exhausted and panting. Screw him and his volleyball training. 

"I. Hate. You." you huffed, before falling onto the couch in exhaustion. 

Ennoshita 1               (y/n) 0