A Father's Approval ♥︎ Shirabu Kenjiro

A/N It's a little long but, I finally finished!! Sorry for not updating for a while. Hopefully, I can start updating again. I'm planning on updating as much as I can... but thank you to everyone who has been reading this!

[ Requested by  The_Blue_Hatter]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shirabu looked up at the exterior of your house. Well, it was definitely big. He smoothed down his shirt, checking for any creases with his left hand. In his right, he held a bouquet of (favourite flowers). It's always good to make a first impression as his mother always told him.

This was his first time meeting your family, and honestly, he was about to pee himself. Of course, he didn't want to embarrass himself, so he held his pee in. But either way, he had never felt so nervous in his entire life until today. Was he really about to do this? Were they any different to you? He had remembered that you had two older siblings that still lived at home, yet he couldn't remember how old exactly they were.

When Shirabu had first met you at his cram school, he had fallen for your beautiful, misty (e/c) eyes. When he finally found out that you went to Shiratorizawa too, he felt like he was over the moon. However, things hadn't always gone his way. Being a person who didn't interact much with people, he was completely at a loss. However, you embraced his awkwardness and learnt a few things or two; he could get extremely hot-tempered if you struck his nerve, even becoming sarcastic. Eventually, you had fallen for his charms, finally confessing to him after cram school one day only to be shocked to find that such a composed boy could jump so high from happiness. The both of you had started dating, taking slow steps all the way. Honestly, it was like a whole fairytale, a dream come true for the both of you.

He hovered his hand over the doorbell, hesitating for a moment before pressing it.

*Ding Dong*

It wasn't long until the door opened suddenly, revealing a woman who looked like an older version of you. The only difference was that she looked to be about twenty; possibly a university student Shirabu thought to himself.

"Oh my... you must be Shirabu-kun!" the woman exclaimed.

"Why is he here?" the man grunted from behind her, obviously displeased with Shirabu's presence. He looked like a male version of you, except maybe two years older, but Shirabu wasn't too sure.

"Oh don't mind Mr Grumpy-pants here, I'm (older sister's name), (y/n)'s sister. Please do come in." she signalled to him to enter the house.

Shirabu followed her inside hesitantly. Just as he was about to ask where (y/n) was, your older brother interrupted,

"If you're wondering where your cute little (y/n) is, she had last minute club activities. I was surprised that she didn't tell you." your older brother snickered.

Shirabu followed them silently, before entering a living room. He sat down quietly, still taking in his surroundings. Your older sister left before returning back with tea.

"So, Shirabu-kun," (o/s/n) started. "How did you and (y/n) meet? Was it in school? Or was it through a friend?"

"(y/n) doesn't have many friends oneesan." (o/b/n) retorted.

"I met (y/n) at cram school," Shirabu said timidly, still unsure of what kind of people (y/n)'s siblings were.

"I can't believe my little baby sister has grown up so much!" (o/s/n) squealed with delight.