Profiteroles ❀ H. Takahiro

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

"Makki!" you exclaimed when you saw the familiar pink-brown haired boy enter the patisserie. You wiped away the flour on your hands on your apron, quickly grabbing a plate for your boyfriend. 

Hanamaki sniffed the air. "It smells good in here... as always," you giggled at his remark. Once you had finished cooking school, you had used up your savings to buy your own patisserie and settle down with it. Your boyfriend was completely supportive, lending you a hand every now and then. 

He was good at bringing in customers too, calling his ex-teammates to come as hang out together in your patisserie. For that reason, you had specially set up a table and chairs for the boys sit and catch up with each other. 

"Profiteroles for a special boy!" you grinned, placing a plate in front of your boyfriend. His eyes lit up, slightly drooling he hugged your waist.

"Thanks (y/n)," he hugged your waist tighter. 

"Makki, I'm dirty," you exclaimed, trying to push the boy away before he got more flour in his hair and face. Finally succeeding, he gestured for you to sit opposite him. You sighed, smiling at your cute boyfriend as he tucked into the pile of profiteroles that you had freshly made this morning. 

Hanamaki would look up every so often to see you looking at him lovingly. When he had finished his plate in record time, he smiled to himself, leaning back into the chair in satisfaction. Out of all the profiteroles he's had, yours were still the best. Not too sweet, light and fluffy choux pastry... it was like he went to heaven every time he took a bite. 

You raised an eyebrow at the cream around his mouth, giggling and bringing out a tissue. 

"Makki," the boy hummed, opening his eyes slightly. You gestured for him to lean forwards to you, and you rubbed his mouth harshly.

"You're so messy!" you grumbled, "You're an adult but can't even clean your mouth properly!" 

He foolishly grinned at you. He loved seeing this side of you. Although you seemed annoyed, he knew it was your motherly instincts to care for him. Once you were satisfied with his clean face, you sat down again, looking curiously at him. 

"...Why are you smiling at me like that?" you tilted your head in confusion. 

"I just like staring at your beauty," Hanamaki smirked, coming closer to you. You narrowed your eyes, leaning back a little. You could feel yourself blushing at his close proximity and his flirtatious words.

"O-okay?" you could feel his breath against your lips now. You were nervous but you didn't want to back away. 

"Here's your reward for earlier," he whispered, pressing his lips against yours softly. You melted into his kiss, tasting a little bit of cream and chocolate. His lips were warm and passionate, pressing against yours. You could feel him nibble a little on your bottom lip, asking for more of you. 

Before you could go further, a shrill shriek rang through the patisserie. 

You shoved Hanamaki back, causing the poor boy to fall backwards in his chair. He groaned, picking himself off the floor. Your face flushed red as you looked at who had decided to interrupt your mini makeout session.

"Nii-chan!" you squeaked, looking between Oikawa, an extremely red Iwaizumi and a smirking Matsukawa. "It's not what it looks like!" 

"Not what it looks like?!" Oikawa scoffed, "You were snogging him!" 

"I'm already 25," you growled, "a fully functional adult!" 

"Yeah, let her have her fun," Matsukawa gave a shit-eating grin at the (h/c)-coloured girl. "She was probably going to get laid sooner or later,"

Oikawa fainted. Iwaizumi caught him. And you gave Matsukawa a slap to his face. Hanamaki sat on the ground in shock, amusement and fear. 

"You're a dirty-minded-" you continued cursing Matsukawa, glaring intensely at him. Matsukawa simply smirked, then regretted after you started throwing punches at him. He yelped, running around the patisserie, being chased by a furious girl and suddenly equipped with a rolling pin?!

Eventually, everything calmed down and Hanamaki was settling things between you and Matsukawa, whilst instructing Iwaizumi where to get an ice pack for Oikawa. Although growing older, it seemed that none of you really changed. He chuckled looking at you pouting and Matsukawa's darkening bruises on his face. 

What a time to be alive. 

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼