No Need For Fame ❀ N. Yū [2/2]

a/n Holy moly, I realised that I hadn't actually finished this one-shot (or more like two shot) since forever. I've had this draft sitting here, unfinished because I wasn't satisfied with it until now. It's a little short, to be honest, but I wasn't completely sure how I wanted it to end. I just hope you enjoy this PinkBlossom323

[ Requested by: PinkBlossom323 ]

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

The next day was a school day, an early rise for you. You quickly brushed your teeth and got dressed appropriately, wearing your glasses and leaving your natural hair in a (favourite hairstyle).

By the time you had gotten to the gates of Karasuno, there was a large crowd gathered there, ranging from reporters to students of the school.

'What the hell is going on?' you thought to yourself, making your way to the crowd.

"AAH! She's over there!!" someone yelled.

Soon enough, everyone rushed towards you. Microphones were being shoved in your face, people were asking questions and you could feel yourself getting shoved here and there.

"Are you really that model from St4rDesigns??"

"Is this your true appearance?"

"Can I have an autograph? I want a picture with you too!!"

As you were about to reply to them all, you felt someone grip your wrist tightly. About to pull away from the grip, you looked up, realising it was the boy who had saved you the other night. With no hesitation, he lifted you up, putting one arm under your knees and the other supporting your back.

"Let's make a run for it!!!" he yelled, whisking you away from the crowd. Despite being short, but still taller than you, he sped past the crowd and carried you like you weighed nothing.

"O-oi! Wait, he's taking her away!!" someone yelled from the crowd. Flicking your head back towards the crowd, you noticed that everyone was beginning to chase after the both of you. Poking Nishinoya's cheek rapidly, he looked at you. Your eyes were wide with fear. Looking over his shoulder, he realised the problem and cursed under his breath. The whole mob wasn't letting up.

'Damn it.'

Nishinoya pushed himself to the limit, sprinting as fast as he could towards a large building. You gripped Nishinoya's neck tighter for support, praying that he wouldn't drop you at any time. Quickly he ran up some stairs, running into a room before slamming the door. He placed you on the ground, before he too, collapsed.

You dusted your bottom, getting up to look at your surroundings.

'The boy's change room? Wait.. the volleyball club's change room?! '

"Since when have we had a volleyball club...?" you muttered to yourself, before looking again at the exhausted Nishinoya.

Crouching next to him, you poked his cheeks on both sides. "Are you still alive?" stabbing him in his stomach.

"ARGH," he gagged, curling up into a small ball. "Oh, so you are alive," you exclaimed with a fake smile.

"NOYAAAAAAA, ARE YOU OKAY???!" A loud voice cried before smashing the change room door wide open.

Panicking, you quickly slipped out of the room through the window, jumping down behind the building, before running off again.

"MY BRO!!" screamed a monk looking boy, as he crouched down, punching Nishinoya's body. Tears were streaming down his face, as his friend was unresponsive. 

"R-Ryu..." Nishinoya let out a small sigh, cheeks tainted deep red. 

"NOYA." Tanaka gave a small sigh of relief, hugging his friend once more. 

"Wait why are you blushing?" Tanaka released Nishinoya from his tight hug, looking at him in curiosity. 

Nishinoya's face was still blushing a dark red, and he was in a daze as if dreaming about something good.

Perhaps it was because, in his left hand, he clutched a small white piece of paper with someone's very important details. Something that he would treasure forever. 

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼