Trust ♥︎ Miya Atsumu

A/N Hey guys, I'm going to be on hiatus for about a month due to exams. After that I'll update some more!

[ Requested by: bby_darlingdoll ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miya, take a break," you sighed, grabbing the bottle you had refilled a couple of minutes ago. "You've overworked yourself enough,"

"One more set and I'll come," Atsumu panted, setting another ball before Osamu spiked it to the other side of the court.

"Miyaaaaa" you whined a little, hoping to catch his attention. Sure enough, it did and he strode over to you, placing his head tiredly on your shoulder resting it there. You smiled gently to yourself, before quickly pushing him away.

"Ewww, you're all sweaty," you groaned playfully as you passed Atsumu his bottle.

Placing a hand over his heart his winced, "I thought you loved me (y/n)-chan,"

"I do," you grinned, " But there's a limit of how much sweat I can take,"

You paused for a second before you suddenly remembered why you had entered the gym.

"'Tsumu I got the an okay from my parents and my uncle said he was fine with me attending the camp," Atsumu's eyes widened in surprise, his smile growing larger. You had told him earlier that your uncle was the manager of the intensive training camp. He was surprised at first, but considering you knew a lot about volleyball, he has assumed it came from somewhere in your family.

"For real?" He questioned again as if he didn't just hear what you said.

You simply smiled, before turning to look at the rest of the team, grinning and smirking at the both of you, even whistling and a couple of "Go get some!". Before you could say anything, Atsumu had grabbed your waist bringing you closer again, his face so close to you. You felt the heat rise to your cheeks from the close proximity and placed a hand against his chest to widen the gap a little. 

"It seems you can't stay away from me (nickname)~" he whispered coyly in your ear as he played with strands of your hair. 

You weren't about to let Atsumu win at his little game. Quickly, you stood on your tippytoes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. This small action caused him to suddenly loosen his grip around your waist, allowing you to slip off and grabbing your bag from the bleachers. 

"I don't know if it's me that can't stay away from you," you walked to the gym doors turning around,  "but, I definitely know that it's you that can't stay away from me," you smirked, leaving the boy flabbergasted at your unusual confidence. But Atsumu had to admit, he liked this side of you too. 

Time Skip 

As both of you got off the bus, you stared in awe at the training campus. It was the first time you had bothered to come to join your uncle and now you had an excuse to come along too. Looking around you noticed other boys who had been invited to come too. 

"Don't go falling for anyone else except me," a voice whispered into your ear. 

"I know," you turned your head a little, meeting his dark orbs. "Besides, you're the only one for me," 

"So cheesy," Atsumu muttered, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. 

Together, you walked hand in hand making your way towards the gym, as all participants were to meet there before being allocated to their dormitories. Inside, already twenty or so boys were mingling about, chatting and making new friends. Glancing around at the crowd you spotted a familiar dark-haired boy standing furthest from the crowd. Smiling to yourself at how he hadn't changed, you failed to notice Atsumu looking between you and the boy in your line of vision, frowning at how you had already started looking at other boys rather than him.