Oikawa Has Bedhead? ♥︎ Kuroo Tetsurou

"(y/n)-chan, I can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Oikawa's voice rang through your phone. 

"Me too! It's been so long since I last saw you, I don't know if I can even recognise you!" you teased him, giving a small smirk to yourself. 

"(y/n)-chan! How could you? I thought I was your favourite cousin!" 

"Yeah, yeah, and you're my only cousin... anyway, I better go now. So (your favourite place) at 10 am right?"

"Mhm" 

"Okay, bye Oink-kun" 

"Bye - WAIT, what did I tell you about calling me that-" you ended the call quickly, not wanting to listen to Oikawa's lecture about his nickname. 

It really had been ages since you were going to see your cousin. Your family had moved to Tokyo about 6 years ago, whilst Oikawa's family stayed. Of course, no matter how hard you tried to convince your parents otherwise, they couldn't. Your father had been transferred to Tokyo under a promotion. This was going to be the first time meeting Oikawa again, face to face instead of some facetime call you both would do occasionally. 

You slipped into your bed, turning your bedside lamp off. You weren't sure what to expect tomorrow. Oikawa was probably going to be the same annoying self. But if he wasn't, then he probably wouldn't be an Oikawa. You slowly drifted off to sleep, forgetting about how annoying your cousin was.

Time Skip

"Tōru you better pick up this damn phone..." you grumbled in frustration, looking at your watch. Not only was he not here, but he was an hour late for your meet-up. 

"Hi~ this is your pretty boy Oikawa! I'm busy at the moment so please leave a heartfelt message for me at the end of this-" 

"Oikawa you big fat idiot!" you screamed, causing people to look at you strangely. You were heaving in anger, walking back and forths. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. Your quick reflexes grabbed the arm, swinging their body over your shoulder, before landing with a thud. 

"Don't touch me! Oikawa do you know-" you stopped. Since when did Oikawa have black hair? Is- is that bedhead? Then realisation struck you. 

"Oh shit, oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I thought you were my annoying cousin-"

"You're Oikawa's cousin right?" he groaned in pain, pushing himself from the ground.

"What? Do I know you?" you questioned, looking closer at the boy. He was actually very handsome - minus a couple of scratches and bruises he got from you throwing him to the ground like a sandbag - he was still attractive. And, just so happened to be your type? 

'Snap out of it (y/n).'

"Well, you don't know me but I know you. Let me formally introduce myself. Kuroo Tetsurou, third year and friends with your cousin Oikawa," he gave his hand out for a handshake. 

"Oh, likewise. I'm (y/n) (l/n), a second year and unfortunately related to that playboy called Oikawa," Kuroo snickered at your rude remark about your cousin.

"So, why exactly are you here Kuroo-kun? I thought I was supposed to be meeting my cousin?" 

"Well, he just called me this morning, telling me to sub in for him in your little catch-up. He'll be here for lunch but he said to 'entertain' you," Kuroo put his hands in quotation marks. 

"He basically set me up, didn't he? You don't have to lie about it. This isn't the first time he's done this," you muttered. Oikawa had also wanted to play matchmaker, using you as his little experiment. Countless times he had set you up with a couple of his volleyball teammates either from his school or other rival schools. 

Kuroo felt a little guilty but pushed it off. 

"That was the plan, but since I saw you I decided to change that. You seem like a pretty cool kid and we seem to have similar views regarding your cousin," Kuroo smirked, putting his hand out to you. 

"So, care to join me for a couple of hours before your cousin gatecrashes our little date?" 

You pondered at it, before smirking back.

"Better still, why not be ditch little Oink-kun and spend some time getting to know each other better?" 

Kuroo's face lighted up, a small twinkle in his eyes. 

"Then let's go, m'lady," he bowed, taking your hand in his giving it a light peck on the back of your hand. You giggled at his flirty gesture, blushing a little. Perhaps Oikawa setting you both up was for the better. Who knows where this was going to go?