Call Me ❀ K. Tetsurou

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

'Stupid rain' you thought to yourself.

You were currently driving home from your university. Your last lecture had ended not too long ago, and it was finally the weekend again. It was tough in (course subject). Your only motivation at this point was to do well, and not have to pay for an extra year in that course.

However, you were currently stuck in a traffic jam. Bad weather warnings were going around, and it just so happened that you were caught in the middle of it all. None of the cars were moving; it was a complete standstill. Sighing to yourself, you looked at your rear mirror in boredom. And that's when you got a shock of your life.

You had never seen someone quite like him. He had something about him that made you naturally attracted to him. You couldn't quite put your finger on what it was. It wasn't exactly love, yet it was bigger than admiration. You looked out again, only for both of your eyes to meet. You quickly turned and looked back onto the road in embarrassment.

'Oh my God, (y/n). Subtle.. subtle..'

You couldn't resist the urge to stare back at your rear mirror again, this time checking him out some more. Your eyes gazed towards his figure. His eyes, his nose, that fine jaw... and most importantly his lips. Everything about him seemed to scream "LOVE ME". You just couldn't resist.

As you looked up again at his face, you noticed he was staring intently at you now. Eyes wide, you turned back, silently making yourself look busy. The cars were still not moving.

'Ding!'

Turning your head to your phone, you realised you had received a notification. Looking closer, you realised someone had airdropped something to you. (a/n don't drive and use your phones guys. It's a distraction.) Accepting it, you waited for it to download.

"Hey, I hope this is the pretty girl in front of me. I couldn't help but see you check me out. Well, are you interested? Because I am.

XXXX XXX XXX ~❤️"

You blushed a dark shade of red, as you realised you had been caught red-handed. Looking up at your rear mirror, you noticed he was staring back as well. He smirked, then winked at you cheekily, causing your blush to flare up even more. You smiled shyly back at him, returning a small smirk back as well.

Well, who knew you could find love in a traffic jam?

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼

a/n omg, I'm so cringe. It's so cringe. (let me dig a hole and bury myself). This was inspired by a Tumblr post, and I decided to use this with Kuroo. I really gotta step my game up with writing... sorry for my crap writing. Again.