Going out with nate

Before i start this chapter of the story ive been working on for quite a while now let me say that I broke my phone and i apologize because, i know for the people that are taking the time to wait to read this book waited for my update....well in my apology i will update a chapter every 2 weeks. Comment and let me know if you like my book:)

Taylors P.O.V

"Hello?'' i could hear breathing on the phone while i was getting ready to go on my date with nate. "I need you." was what i kept hearing from the other side of the line. "who is this? ummm hello? hello?" they hung up. and by the time i was going to check the caller ID Nate had his car outside. so i left my house grabed my handbag that i left hanging on the side of the door and my lisence, and walked out of the house. Right when i got in the car he just drove off quick. "nate whats the rush?" i said putting my seatbelt turning around realizing it wasent Nate...... It was Kevin.

"what the hell?" i couldnt think right now what kevin was doing and how could he possibly know that i had a date today? "Hey babe..whats up so the time i got arrested my good friend bailed me out course and for me to find out that you and Jacob. hahaha Jacob. Were making out and he made you smoothie....ect. i thought oh gosh this girl this stupid girl just cant seem to get away from him even if i tell her to stay away from him....and i thought it was cute u asked jacob about me... but lets get real your staying away from him are you?" i couldnt bear but hear the sound of kevins voice what he told me how could he possibly know that me and jacob talked about that and did and got smoothies back at the beach we were being watched the whole time. I was under a test that i failed.

"whats wrong sweety?" Kevin looked at me and i didnt know where i was going or where he was taking me but, i was afriad so afriad that i felt the need to be home with my family. "what do you want from me?" i stared at him. "Want? WANT? You think I want something from you? You had the chance to give me your trust. That i could trust you by knowing you wouldnt fool around with that idiot....Im taking you to the coffee pit so you can see what he really cares about...that stupid jacob."

Kevin drove as fast as the speed limit and my hands were getting clamy and i was getting nervous he was crazy and i didnt know what he was going to try to prove.