Wealthy Jacob?

Taylor p.o.v

        ''Wake up taylor you have to go to campain for the red cross..I heard there were some wealthy people who were hosting it and they have a son and he is handsome'' My mom always wanted the best for me and I could tell but I wasen't going to date some snobby rich kid...But i did think he was donating money to a good cause. Even if i went it wasen't like I was going to talk to him. I had to bring emily with me...So i wouldn't die of being bored. ''Taylor!!! Emily is comming upstairs shes here to help you get ready for the campain make sure you two girls look nice'', "Okay mom we will be fine!" I yelled from my room eating chips on my bed and wacthing Doctor Who on my Tv. "Taylor what are you doing we need to get ready for the campain I heard there are hotties that will be there come on! I'll do you hair make-up,help you get dressed..."Emily kept talking so the only way i knew how to stop her was by getting up and doing what she was telling me to do. "Okay im up now lets just get this over with."

Jacobs P.o.v

        "Jacob sweety will you please tell the maid to bring the flowers down to back and tell the butler to organize the the setting for the campain" My mom was excited for this day and, I knew it ment alot to her but, my father only cared about being on the press and showing his face to the world and showing a "good cause" Other than me I always liked helping and donating to others it helped me escape my family problems with my dad abusing me back then and my mother not having the time to pay attention to me and having the butler and the maid or anyone that worked in my house actually treating me like they were my family not my mother and father. "Jacob the press will be here within an hour so everything has to be tight and clean make sure you make everything perfect or you know what will happen." As my father walked away I started to think about my future with taylor and how since I got myself here to where i needed to be I would be able to provide for her. And she would be able to live here with me...but as i could see there was no future between me and her. My mother and father decided I would marry at the age of 23, and I was 18 and my time was comming to take the family buissness and take the mansion our family worked on and have it.

Emily P.o.v

        "Taylor go change.!" she stared at me because I knew that she didnt like trying things on. "GO!" I screamed at her because that was the only way she would do it. "Okay gezz..." *ring ring ring ring* I stared at taylors phone and saw Jacob had been calling her? I thought they were done...? "hello?"     "hello? taylor?" "no this is emily taylors changing" "oh. she doesn't want to speak to me right.." "No its not that its just that were going out today to meet some people taylors dad is working with in companies." " oh...okay well when thats over can you tell her to call me back?" "Ya i will promise bye". "Who was that..?" i could hear taylors voice from the bathroom. " It was jacob." There was a long pause..."what did he want."Her voice sounded scared and shaky. " he wanted to talk to you after the campain. "okay well what ever." Taylor walked out the bathroom with her hair in curls that looked natrual and a smokey eye look and a dark blue short dress. " You look so great!! well your mom is downstairs and its 8:00 in the night already we have to get going the campain starts at 9:00" "okay lets go"Me and taylor head downstairs and we were going to that campain..........