Warning

Taylor's P.O.V

Last night was nice but, at the same time was pretty bad Kevin saw me and, honestly I didn't know what was going to happen. Kevin told me to stay away from Jacob but, it was hard to almost everywhere I went Jacob seemed to be there. I had to tell Jacob that he had to stop...before things get out of hand with Kevin.

"Wake up Taylor new day which means new party!!" Emily was standing at the edge of my bed jumping up and down. she looked excited and we still had two days left of being here at the beach. "okay I'm up...im going for a walk on the beach kay?" I told her that because I needed to get out of the beach house and take my mind off things. "Okay!??? But be back in twenty minutes were going out with some people." I didn't know who Emily was talking about but I just shook my head and headed out the door. I realized that I was leaving the house with my bikini still on but didn't really care. I was just going to the beach. I walked out and sat their on the sand I then saw a guy walking towards me an sat next to me.

"Good view ain't it?" I looked over my shoulder and it was Kevin. "ya guess," I didn't want Kevin to mention Jacob kissing me and pinning me to the ground. "Did you enjoy that last night?" he just looked at me and gave me a smirk. "what are you talking about?" I asked him like I didn't know. "well I thought it was cute when you saw me and left because you knew what I would do." he gave me a glare like he was pissed off. "it won't happen again so can you just drop it?" I was annoyed and wanted to leave. "No I can't that's why I'm going to do this..." Next thing I knew I had a bag put over my head and about four men picked me up. I then heard someone punching...I had no clue what was going on. "LET HER GO YOU ASSHOLE!" I knew who it was it was Jacob. That was the last thing I heard and I passed out.

"Wake up! wake up!!!" I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob standing in front of me. "huh?" I was tiered and turned towards the pillow and fell asleep on the bed. I woke up an hour later and went to the mirror and I was wearing a over sized sweater on top of my bathing suit. "What the hells going on?" I was confused and sleepy. "hey your up." Jacob had a breakfast tray in his hands. "what's going on where's Kevin?'' Jacob looked at me for a while and told me that he called the cops on Kevin for trying to kidnap me. I sat on the bed confused and shook my head and just continued eating what Jacob gave me I sat on the bed eating and watching tv in Jacobs beach house and I started leaving and was about to walk out the door when Jacob pulled me and kissed me and I kissed him back.

We ended up going back to the room and started making out on the bed he took the over sized sweater off me and I stared taking off his shirt. We continued kissing when I heard a knock on the door. "Hello?! Taylor it's Emily I was guessing you'd be here." I looked at Jacob and we were in an awkward position he was on top of me and I was looking at him and we got up changed and answered the door.

"Hey em'!" I said to her smiling. she stared at me then Jacob and smiled. She saw his shirt was in buttoned and my hair was a mess. "Oh. I umm I was just going to tell you guys good morning and I'm leaving okay bye.!" she left giggling. I was about to go with her but she left in a hurry.

"You wanna continue...?" Jacob looked at me with a smile. "shut up and im....." right when I was about to say that I was going to leave he started kissing me again and picked me up and took me to his room. "stop!" I didn't want to go any further. "hey it's okay I'm not going to do anything stupid.'' he knew what I ment and understood because we were so young. he smiled and just started kissing me on my hand and went up to my shoulder and to my ear and my mouth and he just kept kissing me. I never really felt like this before. He stopped got up and left to the kitchen? I was confused why he left but didn't ask.

Jacobs P.O.V

I just picked her up and put her on the bed and started attacking her with kisses I've never had this feeling for a girl. I usually just make out with some random girl but, Taylor I started to have feelings for her and didnt want to go to fast. So I stopped before I lost control of myself with her and almost did something dumb. And went to the kitchen to make smoothies for both of us.

Taylor's P.O.V

I went to the kitchen and saw Jacob making smoothies. He was cute and I liked this side of him. I started to get feelings for him.. stronger ones than before. I was afraid to love him because I didn't want to get hurt. "What you thinking about?" he saw me dozing off into space and looked at me and handed me a smoothie. " nothing..." he looked at me and knew I was lying. "you can tell me." I trusted him but I wasn't ready to tell him how I felt about him. "I was thinking about Kevin." I lied. "don't worry about him he's gone we'll be alright." he smiled at me and drove me to my house and gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

Jacobs P.O.V

I saw Taylor coming down stairs looking confused about something. so I asked her "What you thinking about?" she told me she was thinking about Kevin but, I knew she wasn't. I could tell by her eyes she looked troubled about something....i drove her home on the ride to her beach house we were quite the whole time, I kissed her on the cheek, smiled and drove off.

"Hey Josh come to my beach house need to talk to you." I wanted to talk to Josh about Kevin he was getting out of hand and he was starting to control Taylor. I knew letting someone close to me in my life would be dangerous. I have the worst past and I can't let Taylor get involved. I didn't want to worry her by telling her that Kevin got bailed out of jail.He was making money. Bad money and I couldn't let Taylor get involved in it.

"I'm here!!" once I saw josh we started to talk about putting Kevin away for good. "I don't know man I just don't want her involved. She means something to me and I think Kevin knows that by now." Josh just gave me a look. "Then you have to watch over her until we figure something out. I'm fucken serious. Kevin will go after her and put her in the system." I couldn't bare hearing josh say that. "Ya I will okay well ill see you tommorow." Josh left and all I could think about was keeping Taylor safe.