Paired up?

Taylor's P.O.V

I walked out to the gym with Emily and we sat on the bleachers talking when the stupid P.E teacher said we were going to have partners me and Emily looked at each other with a smirk on our faces when the p.e teacher said that he would choose our partners....

"Emily and Ashton you two are pairs" Emily looked at me with a sad face and I did the same I then noticed it was all boy girl,boy girl Mr. Handson was pairing us up in. Great just what I needed.! As he was calling out names I heard something that made me wanna faint.

"Taylor and Jacob you two will be paired up" When I heard Mr. Handson say that I swear I wanted to die.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice. I turned around it was Jacob. I completely froze for two seconds but tried to act cool. Act cool Taylor act cool.

"Hey" I said rolling my eyes. He just looked shocked as if I didn't want to be paired up with him.

"You don't gotta be like that baby?" Jacob said looking at me with a smirk on his face. Did he just call me baby.? I just rolled my eyes trying to keep myself acting cool.

"Okay" Mr. Handson began telling us what to do. "Listen up! One person is going to be blind folded, and the other person is going to wait on the other side to wait for their opponent to tag them, and the other person will blindfold them and do the same while the one that is blindfolded one will take a ball, and put it in the bucket, the team that has the most balls in their bucket wins. You guys ready!" We all nodded our heads. "GO!" Mr. Handson shouted.

"Okay let me blindfold you" Jacob said while being  face to face with me staring at me I have no clue why but, he stopped and kept staring at me... and I broke the silence even if I liked looking at his eyes.

"Umm Jacob the competition?" I said looking at him.

"Oh yeah sorry umm... yeah okay" he said and I saw him blush and then started to blindfold me. I ran and went back put the ball in the bucket and, came back and tagged Jacob. Later Mr. Handson blew his whistle and we all brought our buckets to him and sat back on the bleachers. As I was walking my way towards Emily Jacob took my hand...

"You did good out there baby maybe next time me and you can partners in a team." he said with a wide smirk on his face. Emily looked at me in shock, but I kept my cool.

"In your dreams" I said to him he was as shocked as Emily when I said that, and I simply walked away.

"What you rejected a hottie like that huh?... Taylor you've had a crush on him in like forever what are you doing!!!!" she said to me whispering with a harsh tone.

"I don't want him to think he can just walk all over me and, yes I like him, and his muscles, and his eyes, and lips, and the way he looked at me and..." then Emily looked at me like I was trailing off in my words.

"Whatever your my partner slash friend okay we're not having this conversation again.!" she looked at me and smiled. Mr. Handson announced the winners and it was this other team. But he had second and third winners. Me and Jacob came in second and Emily and Ashton came in third.

"Hey hot shot!" I heard a deep voice and turned around and saw Jacob running towards me as I was leaving the P.E locker room going to second period. Emily saw him and left me alone. Sometimes I hate that girl.

"What do you want now pest?" I said, I mean I like him, but he was the jerk of the school and I wasn't into that.

"Look you did good out there that's all I wanted to say." I was shocked, and thought he was trying to play me like I was stupid.

"Yeah thanks I gotta get to my second period class okay bye." As I was walking away Jacob pulled me towards him and...