Hangover

Taylor p.o.v

I just finished putting my make-up and I got in my car picking up Emily. "you’re going to meet someone perfect for you and this will help you. Emily handed me pills for my pain and to be free from stress for one night. We arrived I took the two pills and we headed inside. I saw emiliy heading out leaving with a guy and I was just drinking alone the whole night the pills started to kick in. "Hey babe." a random guy I haven’t seen before smiled and we both started talking. "I..Love..You...soooo....sooo..sooo..much you don’t understand" I started getting tiered. "Hey let me take you home I think you’re a little wasted..." He stared at me and I nodded.

Jacob p.o.v

I walked in the party and Taylor was nowhere to be found I was starting to get worried and saw Emily heading out with some loser trying to get laid I could tell. "Emily is Taylor inside?" she gave me a cold stare and looked away. What was she hiding from me? I went back in looking for Taylor I walked outside and saw Taylor getting in a car with some guy she looked wasted and she was telling him she loved him. Did she move on?

Taylors p.o.v

"Alright call me when you’re sober okay?" The guy I met was nice he didn't try anything on me and I felt safe with him. I’ve been waiting to feel safe again for a long time. I saw his number was in my contacts under the name Calleb. I felt happy for once in my life. The next day ya.. of course I woke up vomiting and looking pale. I put on my make-up and took my green floral crop top and my shorts with converse. I curled my hair and put on my sun glasses. As I was walking everyone was looking at me and whispering. "Taylor! Hey!!" I saw Emily running towards me. "Can you tell me why everyone is staring at me..." I said to Emily looking uncomfortable walking into the bathroom. "Taylor its cause everyone heard that you and Caleb are an item and you done with Jacob and... You look hot!" Emily said to me smiling and looking like the happiest person on earth. "What? Caleb? WHO!?" What was happening? Emily looked shocked that I didn’t know. " Taylor how much did you drink exactly CALLEB he is so cool! He is the creator of the new hit t.v show Life as it is!!" I saw Emily staring at me for an answer. But, I couldn’t get over the fact that me and Caleb Johnson talked last night I’ve seen the show Life as it is. I loved it and had a celebrity crush on Caleb for the longest time I just couldn’t believe I talked to him. I then saw him walking over to us. Was I dreaming all the girls were screaming and he had his security behind him I didn’t understand what exactly was happening at the moment. I tried acting really chill Emily never knew that I’ve seen his t.v. show or had a celebrity crush on Caleb it was too embarrassing to say. "Hey there stranger" I turned around and saw Caleb and we both stared at each other for a long time. Honestly I was over the whole running away and getting into fights with Jacob. Jacob was amazing we had something but, he betrayed me and it’s not about the money. I knew Caleb was rich but that never really mattered to me Jacob was wealthy also but, I never cared for money. I only cared about actual love. "Hello both of you two!" Caleb and I looked over to Emily laughing and he took my hand and held it while we walked to the cafeteria. we stared at each other the whole way to the cafeteria. While Emily was talking to us.

Jacobs P.o.v

I sat at the lunch table with my friends then they punched my side to tell me to look over at Taylors direction. My heart broke into pieces and I’ve been hurt badly in the past. I saw Taylor with this new kid that just came to our school I knew who he was he was the talk at the school apparently he had a hit t.v. show called Life as it is. I didn’t care about him but, the way they looked at each other was the way me and Taylor looked at each other. I thought we were something special I guess not.