Caleb

Taylors p.o.v
   "I am so happy were getting married soon." Calebs eyes intertwined with mine and gave me a smile. I was honestly happy with Caleb, he was there many times when Jacob wasn't. I tried getting a hold of Jacob but he didn't answer my calls. I couldn't live without him he made me alive. I couldn't deal with all the nerves inside me. I started going to see couples therapy with Caleb so we could be stronger as a couple. But no matter what Caleb didn't make me feel alive like Jacob did. I was leaving Caleb.

Jacobs p.o.v
  I couldn't believe she choose Caleb over me. I got over Taylor after a few months and tried dating other girls but it never worked for me. The girls would fall in love with me then once Kevin would threaten them if they stayed with me they would leave me. I then went to meet Kevin at the Coffee Pit and he told me this "I feel bad for you. The only person you loved and who loved you back you left for like what two years? Wow..thats sad and now shes getting married to a guy who abuses her...wow. I thought you two would end up with eachother...thats sad well my friend I have a business to run and I had fun ruining your life. Maybe next time will be a blast." Kevin gave me a smile causally walking away. I was tense and angry with him he ruined things between me and Taylor I can't believe I let her go what am I going to do now.

Taylors p.o.v
   I started to call Jacob before Caleb came back I started dialing the digits and started hearing footsteps through the hallway. I looked to see if anyone was comming no students were around I guess everyone was in class already I must've not heard the bell. I started dialing and then putting the phone to my ear. You have reached the following number 17606516265827 is not in service please try agian I was confused that was Jacob's number I have called it many times before I didn't understand why my phone was acting up. I heard Calebs voice in the hall talking to someone.

Calebs hallway conversation:
Caleb-Im marrying her
Unkown guy-When. So I know when to kidnap her when you come back from your honeymoon.
Caleb-Don't worry about it I can just kill her myself pluse Taylor isn't going to know what hit her. First her then her shitty boyfriend.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I needed to tell Jacob and I needed to tell him fast.