The Coffee Pit

Sorry I have not been updating.... But I have been busy with school and I haven't had the time to be updating with all my studies everything, I truly know that everyone has been waiting for me to get something but I have the time I promise I will try my best to update now:)

Taylors P.O.V

    "Are you ready to go into the coffee pit," said kevin. I just want to know what your going to show me. Kevin finally pulled in to the coffee Pit. "See for yourself." Said kevin.

     I stared out the window and looking out I saw Jacob with the same girl I saw in the cafeteria. I stared at him. He looked over at me and then I saw the girl lean in for a kiss.

      "Drive." I stared at kevin with tears in my eyes. "Sure thing anything for you" said kevin. Kevin dropped me off I went to my room through my keys on the ground and I ran to my bed and started crying.

Jacobs P.O.V

      The girl I've been talking to recently called me...I never gave her my number but maybe I probably have but didnt realize it. So I went and drove to the coffe pit and talked to her. Then I saw kevin pull up and Taylor on the passenger seat.  She looked at me at looked at her confused I then saw kevins face and he gave me a smirk. I didnt understand then then the girl ive been talking to who never toldnme her name which was weird kissed me. And when I turned around kevin was gone this was a set up. "Who are you?! And what the fuck? Why did you kiss me!" I stared at her. " I'm Kevins assistant and you just got played by me sorry babe but you know what anytime give me a call" she ended up leaving her number on a napkin. "Oh I will." Kevin wasent going to know what hit him.