Skateboards and flirts

Taylor's P.O.V

"Taylor Emily's here!" My mom said screaming from downstairs.

"Hey wake up!" Emily said staring at me. "what time is it?" I said looking tiered. "it's 6:00!!" Emily said bugging me trying to pull me off my bed. "fine! i'll get ready! okay."

I got in the shower putting four different shampoos in my hair I got out, and saw a black grayish t-shirt with a Funny t-shirt logo on it, and a pair of gray shorts. I looked at Emily.

"What? it's a cute outfit." she stared at me sheepishly

"Umm I don't think so." I took a pair of light blue skinny jeans and black converse and put on the T-shirt.

"Uhhh Tay your no fun.!!" Emily said staring at me like I would change my mind. I finished putting my natural makeup look ate my bowl of Cheerios and went in Emily's car.

"Sooo....Taylor what's going on with you and Jacob...." Emily said looking at me with a smirk on her face. "there's nothing to tell." I told her putting on my contacts so I wouldn't have to wear those annoying glasses. "wow em' you look pretty without glasses!!!" Emily staring at me like I was on a beauty pageant. "I guess whatever."

We got out of the car and walked to the gym since there was a assembly. It was a drug assembly. As I was walking to sit on the bleachers I heard a deep voice behind me.

"Hey" I didn't turn around I just kept walking even though I liked Jacob he was a jerk and jerk isn't really my type. He took my hand, and pulled me closer to him. I just pushed him back and walked away to sit down with Emily.

"What was that about?" Emily looked at me worried. "it was nothing jerk isn't my type that's all I'm actually trying to stay away from him I don't want to get pulled back to him. that's all." I stared at her and we both listened to the assembly and left the gym to go to 6th period which was history.

"Hi." I didn't know who it was.

"Um hi?" I said like I wasn't in the mood for talking. "My names Kevin." He was tall, and had light brown hair he was cute, but not as cute as Jacob... "I just want to warn you who your dealing with. I wouldn't want you to get hurt or your friend Emily.'' He looked at me with a deep smile and walked away. I was so confused and didn't really care who that jerk was.

I walked to history and sat down. "hey." Jacob said looking at me. He sat next to me. I just rolled my eyes and looked away. "what's your goal?" I asked him. "What goal...?" He asked me wondering where I was getting at.
"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "Hey if you're mad about how I talked to you earlier I'm sorry." I looked at him with a serious face I wanted to kiss him but.. no I can't. I loved his eyes I just felt as if I could look at them forever.

"Hello?" Jacob looked confused, because I was just staring at him, and then he smiled at me leaning closer... and closer... I wasn't prepared for this I don't know what to do if he kisses me...