Don't Go.

Taylor's p.o.v

  "Wanna ditch?" Caleb smiled at me and waited for an answer. I was confused of my feelings for Caleb. I know I didn't know him but, I was going to do what was best for me..I needed to let Jacob go. "Yeah lets go to starbucks but before we go can I go to my english class to finish a test?" I said to Caleb giving him a flirty smile hoping he wouldn't be like Jacob making me miss class often. "Sure babe anything to make you happy." He kissed my forehead and took my hand letting me walk to english.

Jacob p.o.v

    I know following Taylor was wrong but, I couldn't help it. I saw Taylor asking Caleb or whatever his name is to see if she could take a test? She never liked english...did she. I guess I've never really payed attention to what she liked about school. I saw him kiss her forehead and take her hand and they started walking to english. "It's not nice to spy on people." I heard a whisper behind me and turned around seeing Emily. "Fuck! What are you doing following me?" I whispered to her in a loud tone and waited to see what she had to say. "Well for your information Taylor is my friend and, she told me she wants what's best for herself. Jacob you hurt her its not fair for her to be in a relationship where every single day of her life she has to worry if someone is going to kidnap her or if she might get into a huge fight with you." Emily said to me trying to be serious. She was right taylor didn't deserve me. She deserved better someone like Caleb.

Taylor p.o.v

I finished my test and walked outside because, I knew Caleb was out there waiting for me. I walked outside and he was no where to be found. "Caleb!" I screamed out his name and heard running comming my way. "Taylor are you okay!" I saw Jacob with pain in his eyes looking concerned. I couldn't look at him the more I looked at him the more I wanted to go run to him and kiss him. He looked worried and scared I felt bad that I left him the way I did. "Jacob...I. .I ..lo.." I was stuttering like an idiot. "Taylor tell me those three words and I'm all yours I won't go to any other girl I'm committed to you and only you." He said to me waiting for me to respond back. "Jacob I lo.." right when I was going to say I love you we both turned to Caleb who came back. "Hey Taylor sorry I left I thought while you were taking your test I could bring us frapacinos from starbucks instead of going afterwards." Caleb smiled at me looking at me with a smile. "Ya sounds great lets go to a movie yeah?" I said to Caleb giving him a smile. "Hey Caleb I need to talk to Jacob here go ahead in the ca..r...th..r..um.." I was stuttering again when ever I was with Jacob I had butterflies in my stomach which made me nervous. "I'll be in the car okay babe." He gave me a smile and walked away. "Babe? Really Taylor. What the fuck?!." Jacob was angry and I could tell he was mad about how Caleb ruined everything I was about to tell him. "Don't take it personally jacob." Jacob's eyes were hard not to fall into. "You dont understand Taylor the way you look at him is like a person looking at a person. The way you look at me you end up having a spark in your eyes and you get nervous around me and you stumble your words around and you fix your hair to the side and you try to look somewhere else hoping you try not to stare at me and fall for a kiss. Taylor you love me just fucken admit it! JUST FUCKEN SAY WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Jacob looked at me like he hadn't slept in days. He was furious. He wanted an answer. "Taylor are you comming?" Before I knew it caleb was standing there I took his hand walking away with no words I couldn't speak ..Jacob has never screamed at me in that way before  I was afraid and he could tell. He saw me rub my tear off before leaving with Caleb.

Jacobs p.o.v

  I knew i was to over the edge but I loved Taylor and needed her to know that. She walked away rubbing a tear off her eye and left. I realized I needed to go. I would leave Taylor's father in charge of the business here and I would expand in Chicago and stay there for a couple years and come back. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Derek was looking at me. I knew what I wanted and that was for me to focus on work for now. " Yes I'm positive. I'm sure what I want to I'm gonna miss you bro but I need whats best for my business." I gave him a smile and packed my bags. I waved goodbye to everyone and drove to the airport in my black  mustang. "Flight 22 to Chicago leaving in 3 minutes" I heard the flight attendant calling through the speaker. I walked  in the plane and buckled my seatbelt.

Taylors p.o.v

  "Goodnight taylor have a goodnight sleep." Caleb looked at me with a smile and dropped me off. I didn't talk the whole time after Jacob screamming at me. I felt hurt. I got out of the shower wearing  Jacobs oversized t-shirt and going on my bed reading my book Shakespeare's Biography and started to fall asleep. I heard my phone ring. "Taylor I need to tell you something Jacob is leaving on a plane to expand its good but you know the reason why hes leaving its cause he said that you don't need him anymore. " Derek was telling me clamly. I was shocked I got in my car and ran to the airport. "Excuse me plane to Chicago?!" I said to the man screaming in hush tones. "Yes over there to the right and go straight." I started running pushing people out of the way and trying to move but there were so many people finally I got there I started running to the entrance. "Mam you can't go in there you don't have a pass." The flight attendant gave me a look. "Its important please I need to go in for a second." They didnt let me. "Flight to Chicago has left I repeat flight to Chicago has left" My heart sank.