The cupid act

Taylor's P.O.V

I felt disappointed in myself for telling Jacob that. It was like I was treating him like he was labeled a bad boy a player. I didn't mean for what I said to come out that way. I needed to talk to someone so I went to Emily's house. Her mom let me in and, I went upstairs to her room.

"Hey em." I said as if I wasn't really happy. She stared at me looking confused.

"Taylor are you okay?" she looked worried so I began telling her what happened with Jacob.

"Oh are you alright?" she looked at me confused. And like she wanted to tell me what she really thought, but didn't want to hurt me.

"Ya its just.. that I feel so bad and.." she didn't let me finish she just interrupted me with a smile.

"Say no more we're going to the mall!" she said with a huge smile on her face trying to light up the mood and tension in the room.

"Okay I guess" I felt so bad for saying that to Jacob but, I wasn't sure if that's what he wanted me to do....feeling bad for him, but I wasn't going to let him ruin my day so I went to the mall with Emily. As we were walking store to store I ended up bumping into to a group of four guys I fell on the floor and one of the guys from the group took my hand and helped me up. As he was helping me up I started saying, " Watch where you're going?" When I realized it was Jacob who was helping me up.

"Oh." I said like I wasn't really happy to see him. He just stared at me and gave me a smile. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Stalking much?" I told him and he just gave me a smile.

"Haha you're funny no just here looking for new skateboard wheels and nice to see you too." Jacob said looking at me with his green eyes. Gosh he was cute.

"Skateboard?'' I looked at him with a smirk on my face. He stared at me and gave me a cute smile.

"Ya why?" He stared at smiling.

"Nothing..." I just smiled I loved to skateboard I entered skating competitions and won almost every single one.

"Nothing my ass you skateboard don't you?" he said giving me a smile staring into my eyes......when Emily interrupted.

"Actually she does she's entered a few competitions!!" Emily said proudly and smiling. I really want to punch her sometimes. Jacob just gave me a smile and looked at his friends.

"Maybe next time I can go against you...." Jacob said staring at me for an answer. I looked at him and said...

"Well I don't like to go against amatures sorry." I said that and walked away leaving Jacob and his crew in shock. I gave him a smile as I was walking away.

"Omgggg Em'!!!! I can't believe you did that!!!" Emily just was staring at me in shock. "I didn't know you had that in you?!" I just laughed.

"Come on let's go to sonic I want a slushie!" I stared at her, and we left the mall.