Stay High

Jacobs p.o.v

I saw taylor standing there I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked drunk and high, Emily told me she started doing drugs to ease the pain at the fact that I was gone. "What do you want." Taylor said to me coldly with dark bags under her eyes. I then snapped back to reality. "Tayl..." I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. What was wrong with me. "Spit it out bad boy. What do you want." Taylor said to me starting to lose her temper. I stared at her and my heart started to pound. "Why the fuck are you on drugs. And I need you to come with me." I screamed at her. She had no emotion she looked like she didnt hear what I just said. Whenever I screamed at her she looked either surprised or scared.

Taylors p.o.v

   I missed Jacob so much. My heart beat every time I saw Jacob. I knew he screamed at me but I was too hung over to even think at the moment. I was with Caleb and we loved eachother very much. After we Graduated Caleb told me that we were going to get married. I agreed and I was happy with my decision. Caleb got a job as a lawyer and bought a house in Los Angeles. He said he doesn't want me going to college or university. He wants me to stay home to be a full time mom and all. I don't mind running errands for my family or staying home exercising and cleaning. Me and Caleb already been trying to have one kid. But the doctor said he wasn't able to have any children just me. So if anything we would adopt. "Jacob I'm getting married in a few weeks..."

Jacob p.o.v

  "Jacob I'm getting married in a few weeks..." when I heard Taylor say that I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Caleb was controlling her. "Taylor your not getting married after this." I said to her leaning in started to kiss her. I colsed the apartment door behind me and pushed her on the couch. I ripped the shirt off her and started to kiss her even more. I woke up seeing myself still in taylors apartment. "Hey bad boy you up for some more fun im all yours for the next hour. Caleb is on a business trip." I didn't  want to be the guy she cheats on. "No I'm leaving when you actually want to fucken be with me tell me I'm not some fucken guy you can use." Taylor looked at me and closed the door behind me.