locked up

Taylor's P.O.V

I stayed up all night thinking about what the hell happened yesterday with me and Jacob and what happened with Kevin. I can't get involved with Jacob anymore. I have to tell him its over this thing between us.

I went to the coffee pit and met Jacob there. "hey" he saw the look on my face and knew it was serious. "we need to talk" I just gave him a glare he smiled at me. "okay shoot." he looked at me and was ready to listen. "This thing we have right now has to be over between us." His eyes widened. "What are you talking about is this because of Kevin.?" he stared at me waiting for an answer. "yes and we're done." I stated leaving the coffee pit when he pulled my hand I just pulled my hand away and walked away and got in my car. I drove to my house and ran up stairs and started crying I couldn't believe what I've just done it was harsh. School started agian and I had almost every class with Jacob. He tried tried talking to me for weeks but, I avoided him in every possible way. He stopped talking or even try talking to me four weeks later.

"Hey Taylor!" Emily looked happy and cheerful. "I'm hungry lets go to the cafeteria?" I was starving and needed to eat. "yesss please I'm starving!" she stared at me and we walked to the cafeteria. I then saw Jacob eating lunch at a table with a girl on his lap,the girl was blond and was wearing shorts and a crop top and was wearing Jordan's, she was pretty. She was feeding him food and I didn't care I just took a tray with Emily and we looked for a table.We sat on a table behind Jacobs table because that was the only one left. Jacob stared at me but, I ignored him. Later a cute guy came over to me...

"Hey!!!" I looked over and it was Nate!! I haven't seen him in ages! We were friends since Kinder to sixth grade until he moved. "Oh my gosh Nate I missed you!" I just looked at him and gave him a hug. "I just came back a week ago! I've been thinking about you and Emily and couldn't wait to see you guys agian!" Emily gave him a hug as well Jacob looked over our table and just kept staring at Nate. "I missed you Nate." Nate and I had a long distance relationship for a while it didnt work out so we broke up. I've missed him so much and I was happy he was here he was like a brother to me.

Jacobs P. O.V

I saw Taylor come in the cafeteria and she looked beautiful I had this chick with me to make her jealous but she didnt seem to care. I then saw her sit down and this random guy come and give her a kiss on the cheek and hold her by her waist and pull her close to him. They were both talking and laughing and they were eating together and I saw him walk her to her classes. Who was this guy.? I guess she moved on maybe so should I.