Campaign

Taylor p.o.v

        Emily was on the right side to me in the car and my parents were driving it felt wrong or weird not being with Jacob I thought of him and if what would happen if we were still together. "Hey honey taylor were here lets go catch a table'' My dad was happy to be promoted by his boss. As I stepped out of the car i remembered this place but I didnt know where from. "hey taylor you okay?'' I didnt realize everyone was looking at me with a confused face.. "ya lets go" we all started heading towards the table in the back and sat down right near the stage. My fathers boss was talkig about he knew how hard his team had been working to get to raise money for the red cross and making structures for homeless animals and making buildings and homes for the poor, they called my fathers name and gave him his plaque he smiled and dedicated it to us basiclly his family for us supporting him and he them shook his bosses hand and took a picture and walked back to his chair. "You did good out there dad" I tried to be happy for him but, all I could think about was Jacob. Then my fathers boss walked back to the stage. "I would love to thank my team for this huge success and my son for comming here tonight to accept my bussniess and I can move on to my new project"  He gave a smile and that when I saw Jacob walk up to the stage. I fell in love again...We both stared at eachother . 

Jacob P.o.v

        I was listening to my fathers speech and my father promoting one of his hard workers. I then heard my name being called and I walked up to the stage to accept my new buissness. Then I saw taylor sitting right across the stage and realized that was her father. I was shocked. "Umm.. this is such an honor for me to accept my fathers buissness I would love to thank everyone who has been working on this project I will take all responsibility from now on and make the best of it thank you" As I was walking off I decided to go and congradulate Taylors father for helping out so much. 

Taylor p.o.v

        I saw Jacob. Jacob Parker the bad boy who i would have never guesses be the new boss of my father. I guess we couldnt have to avoid eachother anymore if I would be seeing him have meetings at my house from now on. He started walking toward my family. "hello im jacob nice to meet you and your wife and kids" He acted dumb he knew emily wasent my sister. "Oh nice to see you again Jacob and shes not my daughter she is"  My father then explained how emily was just a friend of mine and I was his daughter pointing to me. "Nice to meet you and what is you name lovley lady?" I gave him a cold stare.."Mom i'll be in the car." Jacob looked at me and so did everyone else watch me walk away.. 

Jacobs P.o.v

        "Excuse me won't you?" I gave Taylors parents a smile and ran after taylor. "Taylor!!" she then was in the dark parking lot looking beautiful and standing by her car. "What?" she looked stunning. 

Both jacob and taylors P.o.v

        I then rememberd Kevin and how he would kill me if i kissed him right then and there. It was a perfect moment too to kiss jacob. "I need you to understand...." I didn't let him finish " no you understand I cant be with you.... you have your  girlfriend and I have my boyfriend"he gave me a blank stare. "Oh really who?" I knew she was lying. "kevin" I gave him an intense stare. We both stared at eachother for a long time. "Your lying i know you too well" I grabbed taylor by her waist pulled her close and kissed her. "come on lets go" I picked taylor up went in my car and we drove off to my beach house. "I stared at him and started to kiss him....."

Taylor p.o.v 

        I woke up finding myself in bed with me in my bra and underwear laying down I got up looked everywhere but the house was clear of sight no one was home but a note what did it say?....