Summer!

Taylor's P.O.V

I was so happy summer vacation was going on and I was happy to leave school finally! Its been about three weeks since me and Jacob haven't talked an I had no problems at all.! Emily decided that we go Bikini shopping so I could go with her to a beach club up in L.A.

"Taylor I'm here!!! Ready to go shopping?!!" Emily was excited and I didn't want to ruin her day so I just got up and went with her.

"I needa go to the bath room ill be right back.." I left to go and as I was walking back I saw Kevin and ran to the bikini store and told Emily to hurry she picked our bathing suits already and as we left rushing to the exit Kevin saw us...

"Hey! hey!! Taylor!" I ignored him and started walking off but he took my hand and held it tight. "Hey listen to me when I'm fucken talking to you." he said whispering into my ear and kissed my ear. "Leave me alone.'' I whispered back. and walked away. Emily was shocked and scared of what she just seen, and didn't ask or talk the way back. She dropped me off and went home. I knew I would have to explain later.

Emily didn't call me for a week and the beach club was in two days. I couldn't call her I had to wait for her to call me. I got stressed out about what happened earlier during the week and got tierd and went to bed.

I woke up early so I can get in my car and drive to Starbucks for a coffee to wake me up. When I got there I saw those eyes the eyes that took me to the day when I fell in love.I saw Jacob. I ignored him and as I was walking he must've seen the bruise on my wrist that Kevin left from last week. He just stared at me and,had a disappointed look on his face. I ordered my coffee and sat down outside reading my book and Jacob walked outside and sat across me. "it was him wasn't it..." he looked sad and depressed."what are you talking about.'' I gave him look like I had no clue but he knew I was lying. "WHY!" he looked at me screaming..."WHY DO YOU PROTECT HIM!?YOUVE SEEN WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU??" he looked afraid. "Jacob I think you need to leave." I just looked down and said terrified. "Fine. Im done with you I ..I ..like." I interrupted him. "Leave." Jacob left and took one last glance at me and walked away.