Its all silence

Emily P.o.v

        "Emily will she be okay?...I love her.", Jacob stared at me with intense eyes and I could tell he was hurting inside. "I'm not sure but I think she will be fine....If anything happens I'm here for you it's okay" I was afraid that he would do something stupid so I had to calm him down. In the meantime we waited.

Jacob P.o.v

        I was mad at taylor she was with kevin and he was controlling her it wasn't right. I saw them pull up to the coffee pit it hurt me too much to see taylor and kevin putting on a show not telling her this was a stupid joke planned on her and it wasn't funny this was my fight with kevin not taylors. I didn't want her dragged into my scenario.. I knew that if kevin found out that I was in love with someone he would plan to ruin my relationship with that person.

Taylor P.o.v

        "Wake up sweety..." I started opening my eyes seeing my parents. "mom?" my mom grabbed me and gave me a hug crying. "I thought you were dead or something happened to you I'm glad you're okay we're here for you." I was confused the last thing I remembered was me talking to Jacob and feeling hurt by his words he hated me and that hurt me too much it was too real for me I was deeply in love with him and wanted more things to happen between us. But, what kept replaying in my mind was him kissing his girlfriend. Maybe I wasn't what he needed. But, in my mind I never thought I would have to let him go. We drove home and I went to bed thinking and replaying what Jacob said to me earlier telling me that he hoped class would end because I was partnered up with him. That hurt me inside.

Jacob P.o.v

        "Jacob I'm glad I gave you a call oh wait...You called me whats the code." Hearing his voice made me want to stab him. "Just quit it. Quit the code I'm not giving it to you the last thing I need from you is you taking my family business away." I was pissed off and I wasn't letting this asshole taking all of my property that I worked hard for. "why so upset rich kid?" I hung up the phone because, I didn't like talking about my family business.