Chapter Thirty-Six:

"Sometimes these things are wrong...Give me some of that." I reached for Tanner's beer. He jerked it away, "Uh, no. Go drink a spite or something. This'll just make your stomach hurt worse. Plus, what if it ain't wrong?"

"What if it is?" I snapped, reaching for the beer.

"Your an alcoholic." he chuckled.

"Fine. Get your ass out of here, let me pee." I pushed him out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

Thirty minutes passed until I heard a knock on the door. "You okay? Or did you just have to piss like a Russian race horse?" He cracked open the door.

I leaned on the counter as he walked in beside me and kissed my cheek. "What's up?" I saw him look at all the tests on the counter. "Lord, did you use all of them?"

"Yes." I said without looking up.

"So...?" He stretched to look at the tests.

"You best figure out a way to tell my parents, because I sure as hell ain't doin' it." I pushed passed him and walked to the couch, flopping down into it.

"Shelby, hey! What's wrong, I thought you wanted to start a family?" He rushed over to me.

A single tear ran down my face, "More than anything...But what about-"

"It doesn't matter." He cut me off.

"Yeah but-"

"It doesn't matter, Shelby. If your happy, then that's all that matters to me. If someone has a problem with that, I'll bust their skull open. Okay?" He flashed a smile.

"Tanner..." I flung myself into his arms.
I laid there for a while. "Don't you think it's a bit weird that I'm a teen mom? I mean, what if I end up on a T.V. show or something?"

"Do you remember what I said earlier?" He looked down at me.

"No, why?"

"Bitch, we is legal." He said in a sassy voice, snapping his fingers.

I laughed and raised my head to give him a kiss. He grabbed my head and pulled me closer when I tried to pull away. I tried to push him off but he bit my lip and laughed. "Nope." He smirked and threw me onto my back. He kissed behind my jaw and I fought the moan that wanted to escape my mouth.

"Tanner, I'm already pregnant...."

"Yeah exactly." He smiled and I saw the want in his eyes.

"Wait...what?" I managed to say in between his kisses.

"Now I don't need these." He stopped and pulled two condoms out of his back pocket.

I punched him in the chest, "When did you get those?!" I got up from under him and crossed my arms.

"Yesterday...I had some stuff planned. But I guess it has to wait." He sat back into the couch cushion. He looked up at me and he had that 'look' in his eye.

"Don't you dare..." I backed into the coffee table as he stood up. He swept my legs and caught me just before I hit the floor. "Put me down!" I screamed as he ran down the hallway towards the bedroom.

Tanner threw me onto the bed and jumped on top of me. "Tanner quit!" I hit him as he kissed the side of my face.

"Why?" He asked, starting to strip his shirt.
I grabbed his arm just as the shirt came up over his stomach.

"Tanner, is that all you think about?" I asked him solemnly. I sat up on the bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"When I'm horny yeah." He snickered and kissed my cheek.

"Why are you so horny all the time then?" I spat, turning away from him.

"Because you make me that way." He grabbed my jaw and turned my head around, trying to kiss me.

"Tanner stop!" I stood up and stomped out of the room.

"Come on Shel'! I'm sorry!" He ran after me, straightening his shirt.

I stopped when he came up behind me and turned around. I just couldn't stay mad at him so I pulled his head down to my level and kissed him.

I forced myself to pull away from him and I wiped my mouth.

"God, I love you." He said huskily, launching himself towards me. He backed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately.

I pushed on his stomach, trying to force him away from me, but he was so damn heavy...

"God, you fucking hippo!" I laughed, finally able to get away.

"It's the muscle." He said with a wink.

"Tch, what ever boy." I pointed at his stomach.

"What, this?" He asked lifting his shirt. He hadn't an ounce of fat on his body and his stomach was perfectly toned and tanned. He poked my stomach, "It's you we have to worry about."

I flipped my hair out of my face and gave him a warning look. He raised his hands in defense.

"So," I began, sitting down at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal, "how are we going to tell my parents?"