25.

Whoever was pulling me off was too strong to be one of the girls. I try squirming myself out of their hold but they have a good grip on me.

"Let go of me!" I scream. I look down to the tan muscled arms that are wrapped around my waist.

"Quit fighting me and I will" his husky voice says against my ear. Victor. When the hell did he get here? I give it one last try before I let my body relax. Once Victor feels I am not tensed up and hitting his arms, he releases me. I fix the hair out of my face as I turn to face him. The look on his face tells me he isn't so pleased right now. His jaw is clenched and his eyes are narrow.

"Fighting in a bar. Seriously?" He says sternly.
"She deserves it" I respond, not looking at him directly in his eyes. It's not like we're at work where they can yell at me for punching Savannah. But there is a possibility I can get kicked out of this bar. I catch Alex looking at me from behind the bar with a wild expression on his face as he couldn't believe what unfolded before him. Honestly neither could I but Savannah has been looking for it and she had no right to come here and ruin the night for everyone, especially Amanda. What does she gain from hurting Amanda? She has done nothing to Savannah but that's the kind of person she is.

"Did she? or you think-"
"I don't need you lecturing me right now" I shove past him not letting him say another word and walk over to Amanda who has tears streaming down her face. Gigi and Mazzey are by her side holding her as they all look at me. Across the bar is Vickie dragging Savannah out the entrance but you can hear her screaming even from the back of the bar.

"I swear to god Vickie I will kill her!" Her voice slowly starts fading out as Vickie gives her a good push out the building, disappearing past the rustic doors. Something she should have done in the first place when I told her to.

"Amanda" I say. I reach for her hand. She's trembling. Her glossy eyes avoid mines.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" Her eyes are to the ground now, chin trembling.

"I'm so sorry, I know we should've told you sooner but I guess we were just thinking it was best to wait...though that wasn't our decision to make."

Amanda wipes her hand across her nose. When she looks up at me I notice how red and puffy her eyes were. Her cheeks were wet. My heart sank even lower.

"I get it. But I really wish you would've told me instead of her" her voice gives out. Gigi holds her tighter.

"We're sorry baby. I hate that she did this to you" Gigi says softly.

"I can't believe Ty would do this to her" Mazzey says. Amanda breathes in at the mention of his name.

"Guys lets get her home" I suggest, looking around to find eyes on us. I don't want them to see her breakdown even more. Amanda shakes her head while covering her mouth to avoid any more loud sobs from escaping. Seeing Amanda in this state is painful. She deserves so much more.

"Can you guys stay with me tonight, please? I haven't slept in my place in-" Amanda can't finish her sentence but we all agree to be with her.

"Stella?" Victor's deep voice calls out to me. I twist my body towards his direction give him a puzzled look but he only motions me over. I sigh and tell the girls I'll meet them outside which they nod before walking out the front doors too, all holding on to Amanda who's in a daze.

"Yes?" I say a bit too harshly once I'm a few feet away from Victor who raises his brow at me.

"I know you're better than that." Is all he says with a straight face.

"I'm sorry?" My arms cross over my chest as I wait for him to elaborate. Better than standing up for my best friend?

"Fighting in a bar is not professional"
"We aren't at work" I cut him off. "What does it matter if I get into a fight outside of work?" Victor let's out a small huff. He's trying to be patient with me. At this moment there is no ounce of patience.