16.

*4 hours since Stella's disappearance*

I didn't get my abductors name despite the lengthy conversation we had. As I had expected, she left me in the dark before I could tell her how sorry I am for the loss of her mother. Her last words to me were "I'm going to grab some food, you must be starving" right before she pulled down on a string that was hanging down from the middle of the room, shutting the lights off as she walked back up the stairs; her every step causing the wood to creak before shutting a door and locking it.

It's odd that she cares enough to feed me. Most people keep their prisoners starved with no worries about them dying of hunger.

While I studied my abductors behavior I have a few ideas on why she acts the way she does. My main theory that I'm highly convinced of is manic depression or mostly known as a bipolar disorder. One minute she was serious and cold then she was sincere and soft. I caught her mumbling to herself a few times. I watched the way she paced in circles breathing out inaudible words only for her to hear. There's also the fact that she confessed to having suicidal thoughts. I might be pissed off at her for harassing me for weeks but deep down I feel bad for her. She has this illusion that Buck and I are more than friends along with her fantasy world where she believes Buck and her are madly in love with each other. I listened to the way her voice softened when she would say his name and thought back to that day in the park. Her eyes weren't hard and icy. They were glistening. Admiration evident behind them, showing her fondness of a man who saved her.

I let out a deep sigh as I'm left in this glass prison with my wandering thoughts while I wait for my abductor to come back and hopefully tell me what she plans on doing with me...

BUCK
(6 hours since Stella's disappearance)

This day has turned into a nightmare for me. Athena has sent a team out to search Stella's apartment again to find any clues while she ordered two officers to stay at Gigi's house to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Or to be there in case the person who took Stella came back. There isn't a reason to believe they would come back but just in case.

Bobby kept nagging at me to go home and let Athena take care of this but I can't do that. He may be my captain but right now I need him to not be. Someone I care about is missing and I'm not sure how anyone expects me to sit back and do nothing to help. Whoever has been leaving these sick notes for me is the same person who took Stella. I'm sure of it. When I found out someone has also been stalking Stella and leaving her weird notes it all clicked. This anonymous person who has some crazy obsession with me went after her and probably to get my attention. Well, now they have it and I will do anything to make sure Stella is found alive.

"Athena please let me help out!!" I urge the sergeant who also happens to be my captains wife. She just kept waving me off every time I pushed her to let me help find Stella. I pushed a hand through my hair in frustration. She was about to say something when her eyes wandered to a spot behind me.  I followed her gaze and I threw my head back when I realized why Athena all of a sudden seemed relieved. My sister Maddie was standing by the entrance to the station. She must've came here to drag me out of course before I cause a scene. My guess is Athena called her when I refused to leave the station. I've said it before; I don't do so well with listening to orders. It's gotten me into trouble many times and I'm working on it I swear but in this kind of situation I will not listen to anyone who tells me I need to let the police do the work.

"Buck" my sister tilts her head as she sighs. I pull an Athena and bring my hand up to her which earns me a very unpleasant look from Maddie.