Chap- 74 Lucas and I get happily married Ever after

After the day I became the Empress, it was my marriage in a week. It was the moment I was waiting for, for the past 4 years. Its finally come... Now looking back, I remember that it's been 15 years since I'm with Lucas. I feel like there are many changes that I did in the lives of original Athanasia and Athanasia form wmmap. I hope that they would forgive me for killing so many people....

I wished that the system was here, but I hope that he might be having a good life. I at times wonder what he might be doing....

As I closed my eyes in the night, I remembered all of my memories that I had with daddy and Lucas. It might be absurd but I really hope that nothing much would change if I get married to Lucas....

I'm damn sure nothing much would happen. I hope that all my precious times with daddy could always be with me. I remember him caring for me since I was 3 and even till now, when I'm 18. He was the first real father that I had. I never considered my past life's  father as one and I enjoyed every moment with Claude. I loved how my tsundere father showed new emotions to me. And how I wished that those times with him would never end. I love you daddy...

And tomorrow is my wedding with Lucas. And after that the nuptial night. And then honey moon. Ahhh! So excited....

I blush and then sleep....

The next morning:-

All the maids of the Ruby palace have come to get me ready for my wedding. Lily and Felix were in tears saying that it just felt like yesterday that the young miss was 3 years old...

Guys stop being overdramatic, I would live in the palace only and also lucas would come to meet me. I wouldn't shift anywhere and stay beside daddy....

And soon, after 8 hours or so, I was ready....

Oh my lucas looks so handsome. And daddy, he would take me to him right. Yosh!!! Even dad, he looks so good. Like a real father. But due to his anti aging personality, he looks more like my brother. Hah! Can't do anything about it.

"Daddy"
"Shall we go?" He smiled gently at me.
"You look gorgeous. Just like your mother, no actually, you are her spitting image."
"Daddy..."
"I just remembered mine and Diana's wedding." His face became a little sad.
"I bless to the both of you a happy and prosperous future ahead."
I hug him by the arm"thankyou daddy"
He then offers me his right arm so that he would take me to the stage...

And there was lucas standing with Ijekiel as his best man. Well that's least expected but still he was frozen to the core from awe and shock...

Soon the wedding rituals started. All the concubines with deep content were also present. They actually did a good job at handling Jennete and keeping the Ruby palace clean, so when I became the Empress, they all were allowed to return to their countries. They but still came to the wedding.

The priest said," Empress do you accept Duke Lucas as your husband in sickness in health in rich in poor?"
"I do."
"Duke Lucasdo you accept the Empress as your wife in sickness in health in rich in poor?"
"I do."
"Then I now announce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride."
"I can see ares from my behind from Felix Lily and the former empress" Lucas murmured, I then saw all the 3 of them fuming in anger.

""I can see ares from my behind from Felix Lily and the former empress" Lucas murmured, I then saw all the 3 of them fuming in anger

"Let them be, kiss me today is our day."
As I said so, he kissed me...

And all of the people were aww so cute such a lovely couple

And all of the people were aww so cute such a lovely couple. Hah! These nobles don't care about nobellise oblige at all...

But...

There I saw mother, Diana, from the balcony smiling gently at me seems like she was blessing me. I thought that I would never be able to see her, but now looking at her smiling brightly at me made me believe that she was always with me. Just I didn't see her...

I and Lucas were now happily married Ever after. Daddy also though a moment ago was glaring at Lucas seems to be satisfied that I'm now married and lily and Felix have now filled a bucket of tear. Oh my their children are carrying their filled buckets to the gaurds who are giving empty buckets for them to cry more. Poor kids...

But now. I'm truly happy. Everything is settled and I now only wish for one thing....

God! Please bestow us and the empire with weath and help us prosper. Let all of us be happy forever and even the generations after us to live a healthy life... I don't need anything else God...

Just let this moment never end....

------------------------THE END---------------------