Chap-65 Reaching feif

After 2 months:-
We reached feif area wherein we had a quite broken down palace. I think it's not used for a 10 or 30 years time. SERIOUSLY HOW THE HECK CAN THIS BE SO BROKEN.

"Lucas?" I gave such an irritated look that he understood what I was implying to.
"As you wish princess."
"But the princess didn't say anything" objected Ijekiel.
I want to face slam right now or atleast run away from these love rivals. Uhuhu...
"I and princess have a good understanding, so we don't need to communicate everything. Young master, it would be better if you minded your own business."
"I'm doing it. Serving and catering the princess and her needs is my duty, which I'm doing and this seemed unsettling that a mere wizard did not ask the princess. Hence I asked."
Gosh! Why?
"But I find it more unsettling that you are speaking out of turn master Ijekiel."
Oh again lucas vs Ijekiel. Who will win comment down below, no wait. Why the hell am I doing commentary.
"Royal wizard, you are crossing the line."
"You have crossed the line a long time ago. "
"Now now. Why don't Sire Lucas repair this old castle while sir Ijekiel help with the settling of us in this palace? "
This unknown voice, is it Duke Altera? I turned back. *Gasp* this this-

'Athanasius'
"Yes he's my step mom. A gender bender. Do you accept this master quest? You would anything from miss Shanaya's end if you do so. Oh yeah. And you also got 10000 points for winning Claude's heart. Ijekiel and Lucas's AP are 90% while for Athanasius, kill him when you get chance. Do you accept this master quest?
            Yes.                         No."

'yes!'

I'm a bad ass. I don't fear anyone. Come at me bastard...

"You might be Duke Altera, if I'm not wrong?"
"Certainly princess, I Duke Altera, am pleased to make your acquaintance. Welcome to the feif area of the empire. Princess."
His face looked kind. If not for system, I would have been swayed, by my uncle. Gosh! Both Claude's and Athanasius's genes are so good. Who would say that you are men with child. Seriously!
"The idea is great Duke Altera!" Says Felix. He seemed happy. But... Lucas was a bit scared. His face turned pale immediately. I was shocked to see his sudden expression. Did he know the truth? About this Athanasius's body having the stepmother's soul? Looks so. Afterall I told him about the backstory and master quest. Well let's just hope that this mission goes easily.

After settling down in the new now renovated castle, we all began to take out all the records regarding the feif area. Now, there were representatives of all the 4 familes, i.e. Felix from Robane dukedom, Ijekiel from Alpheus dukedom, Ruvelus from the Rustium dukedom, he was the first son of the dukedom and was about 26. I was aiming on bringing the 3 Rd son, because he was of my age, but wasn't able to, as a punishment of what happened that day, daddy said,it wasn't right for the future empress to be in the middle of a discussion like this and, that I didn't have a command on both of them, my future subordinates, hence, I wasn't able to bring the 3 Rd son. But it's ok, cause instead I got, Ruvelus. He's a good future Duke too; I think dad was removing his anger of his beloved daughter being stolen by some random guy on me, but didn't want me to suffer,hence, this compensation and lastly my systems' stepmom and my uncle, the former crown prince, Athanasius, disguised as Duke Altera, from the Altera Duke.

This is so complicated. But still, I hope that I would be doing good when I'm here, as I thought, it was right to bring Lucas.

I hope all goes well...
***
Or so I thought. F*** this s***. How the h*** can this land be so impoverished? Seriously? Here, people are dying of hunger, childern are malnourished, the animals have died and also, nobles have adopted cannabalism (people who eat other people), rainfall is improper, there a drought everywhere, bazaars are destroyed, churches are taking illegal income.... Dad! Where the heck have you thrown me into? Hah! Well, so let's first start with the exploring of the feif, in disguise.... I hope, it all goes well, God....