Chap-5 The Choice

CHAPTER-5
(I don't owe any pics.)
Yes / no...
I.e. life / death...

What is the time limit?

Unlimited since it's a target character.

Then I choose to accept the quest... cause its not a burden for me anyway.

"Ok then side quest accepted. Win Claude's heart to claim 10000 wish points, if you fail you will die."

I closed the space and came back to reality, he was still staring at me like he hates me.

I put on my pleasantest and cutest smile and ran towards them...

But in the novel lovely princess and who made me a princess, Athy doesn't meet these two at the age of 3 so why now? I was thinking this when I reached them and said...

"Athy wants to kwnow the way to gwet back to the castle can misters please help Athy ?"

I raised my hands then Felix picked me up, Claude was irritated but the percentage was still 0 while Felix's rose to 3%...why is Claude so tough?

"Princess Athanasia", started Felix, "where are your handmaidens who are supposed to be with you all the time?"

Sh*t, I told them to return, wait I can help some of the maids get kicked out, who are hard targets for affection and easy ones for hatred.

"Leena and Marine both had work to do like embwroidery, embwezzle... cwooking, etc, so thy told me to play on their own."

Leena was the cheap stake who didn't even gave me any other toy except that rattle in the child hood and against whom Lilian fought regarding embezzlement and Marine was the person who kept doing embroidery when I was small and was always cold to me, I thought they were hard targets but never thought this easy to kick out...pls daddy Claude listen to your daughter and pls kick them out I don't want more people from whom I can gain affection points, this would reduce my burden of gaining the favour of all handmaidens...

"Felix you know what to do against embezzlement and duty neglect right? " Asked daddy Claude.

"Yes sir"

"Then return the princess to the palace and do cleaning in the palace  to easen the burden of  Marine and Leena." He sounded irritated but still was giving the orders rationally.

Suddenly I saw that the affection points are blurring, I was scared cause if it would decrease then I would die and there was no chance of increasing, I chose the best speech such that the number would stay constant...

The number increased by 1% it was now that I gained one point of affection from Claude, I was happy do much taht my life has been saved, that I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear... Ofcourse both of them noticed it , but decided to stay mum.
★★★★★★
After 3 days:-
Its been 3 days already since that incident , now I have approx 2 days to complete my second quest. 3 days earlier when I returned with Felix the maids were shocked I think I saw that reaction somewhere , whatsoever...

But that helped me gain some authority amongst the maids who saw that Leena and Marine being dragged out (proverb) by Felix to do some 'cleaning duty ' in the main palce, I hope those some maids would have now dropped the idea of scheming against my people and me cause after lily, there next target would ofcourse have been me a 24-year-old abandoned princess in a 3-year-old body...

I think I would be able to complete it by then as my progress is steady, I think lily won't be harmed now atleast.

She's the most purest and innocent girl I've ever seen...

She should be preserved...