Chap-64 Ijekiel v/s Lucas

It was already over a month when we left the castle to go to feif in the extreme east of the empire. For the past two months the palace was in chaos because of my test. Man! And admist all the chaos, there came Ijekiel.

"Good morning princess, I hope I wouldn't have caused you much of a trouble

"Good morning princess, I hope I wouldn't have caused you much of a trouble."
"The trouble would have been less if you would have informed me about your visit prior young master Ijekiel."
"I apologise for my discourtesy princess but if I went to his majesty to gain permission, the matters would have become complicated."
Yes! He surely would have rejected your request. "Well, master Ijekiel so what purpose do you have of meeting me?"
"Princess I just came to discuss about our moving to fief. Princess but before that let me ask you why did you suddenly plan on taking me instead of my father?"
"Master Ijekiel, you are somewhat disturbed by Jennette's death so living in the same house as Jennete might be of inconvenience to you. Moreover after your father only you will take the Alpheus dukedom. Hence I asked for you."
"Are these the reasons my princess?" What's up with that dissapointed look? I only took you because you have been coming to the castle quiet frequently. I don't want you to find out about her death reason. So to prevent you from prying further, I asked for you. And what did you expect me to say? I love you?

Wait... Ijekiel, is it that time already? The time when the love triangle between Lucas and Ijekiel and Athanasia began to form. S*** if it's so, then asking him and lucas to come along was sort of a mistake. Why the hell did I not understand when these two were supporting and comforting ME at the debutante?

If its so, then how should I respond? I knew that he kind of admired me but to think that this love triangle is happening so quick? I thought it happened when Athy was 15 or 16. Dam it. What should I do? "Um actually" I have to clear his misunderstanding him loving me. He originally belonged to Jennete. But now she's dead and I don't wanna start a harem. "Well um..."

*Knock knock*

"Princess its time

"Princess its time."
Great timing Lucas. I can't answer his feelings now. I need time. Yes. I would answer in feif."oh yes! How could I forget about it. Such an important thing... Young master, as you can see, I have to go somewhere. So please I would request you to kindly go back and the next time please book an appointment. Moreover for the next few weeks I would be busy. Now we only would in feif. Ok young master Ijekiel. Bye.... I mean farewell."
I happily went out. Hah! Finally.
"Princess let me see you out" I flinched. How the heck can't you understand that I'm trying to run from you?
He moves a step forward but then is blocked by Lucas.
"Young master I'm her to escort the princess, it would be better if you went back."

Woah! Look at both of their expressions

Lucas v/s Ijekiel. Who will win? Comment down below. Wait the situation is so tense, still I can do commentry, wait! That's an award-winning talent.

 Wait the situation is so tense, still I can do commentry, wait! That's an award-winning talent

He's not thinking of backing down.
"Royal magician Lucas, you may be princess's play mate but you being so close to her royal majesty might cause misunderstandings."
"You don't need to care about our reputations as long as his majesty the emperor doesn't misunderstand us. Young master. It would be better if you would consider your reputation after what your father's distant relatives' daughter did."
"You-"
"That's enough Ijekiel."
Hm? Dad and Mr whitey? They came in from the second door. But why are they here?
Daddy, doesn't seem too pleased with this. I think both of them heard what was happening some time ago. Very good. So the public display of love triangle occurred... And this Mr Whitey, for the first time ever, looks scared of what was happening between the royal princess, royal magician and the son of Duke. Wow! This seems like a high class drama show. I think, I should have popcorns and a seat to-
"Athanasia, I sent Lucas to call you here, but you didn't come for long, so we both came here to see what's going on, but we are quite disappointed to see two stray dogs fighting over a piece chocolate. " Pfft. Out of all the examples...
"We are ashamed of our behaviour, your majesty" both of them said in unison. But I thought Claude would go on a killing spree after seeing this dog fight. He then turns and says ,"Duke Alpheus, it would best if you put a leash on the dog you just bought such that it won't disturb."
"I understand... your majesty."
He said this while rubbing his forehead. He then called out for Ijekiel to go home with him. He was quite irritated by the look. Ijekiel I would appreciate if you could make it till tomorrow.

"Athanasia don't lag behind."
"Y yes."
I then followed him out of the room. No doubt he's gonna question me about this love triangle thing and put his gaurds up against Lucas and Ijekiel. God please save both of them I have to take them to feif.

Only Felix and Lucas were left.
"Did his majesty hear it all?"
"Yes royal magician."
"Mr Felix I want to bury myself in a hole"
"Royal magician, but before that, I think, we should talk about the delay in relaying the message. Don't you think?"
"Oh um-"

(Author:-
I leave it to your imagination of what would have happened to Athy, Ijekiel and Lucas after the public presentation of their love triangle, but they are all alive. Actually, the real truth is I want to go to the feif area. Hahahaha. So let me leave the rest to you. )