Chapter 31- The emperor's day (3)

But anyways let me enjoy today to the fullest. Suddenly a middle aged man comes to me, he was slim, and looked like a lovely and gentle and considerate compared to some other people that I know. He was quite tall too.
"Would the princess, please grace me with your presence with a dance with me."
"Excuse me, pardon my impoliteness, but I failed to recognise you. Could you please trouble yourself to introduce yourself to me."
"Oh pardon my impoliteness, I'm count Corden from the Nadiana empire."
Your princess just made a fool of yourself, and now you are here to clear her shit by forming a good image of your princess and the Nadiana empire. Just great. But...why are these people so nervously whispering? Daddy is also finishing his talk in hurry and coming here, just who the hell is this guy? Why is his expression...

Oh...

I remember this name. Oh fuck, he's the infamous pedophile of the Nadiana empire, count Corden, to think that such a disgrace such as himself in here. I thought he wanted to save the Nadiana empire's image, but he's actually here to take my advantage. If daddy didn't tell me before had about him, I would have fallen for his innocent mask, god knows how many children he would have defiled.

"Sorry, I can't!"
There were sighs of relief from behind. Even daddy stopped.
"Princess, its ok even if you don't know how to dance, I-"
"Seems like you should get your amazing eyes checked because they can't actually see the height difference between us, moreover, let me give you a piece of advice, nothing remains the same, be it your eyes and your image."

"I hope you would keep this in mind."
"Then please allow me to excuse myself first princess." He was quite flustered by this encounter.

I once again rested back. "I think you should go back now. Isn't it too late? Get some rest."
"But I don't want to. Please daddy."

"I said go."
And that's how I was kicked out of the party of the emperor's day. I then went with a maid whom daddy said me to escort you to the room. I have never seen her maybe a new recruit? But I didn't eat anything in there too.

I then told the mais to bring some sweets. I went in my room in the mean time. She brought the sweets there. I ate them and some how fell asleep. I think that that maid was involved in the kidnapping. Hmmmm... And thus, I ended up being kidnapped here. Even Felix wasn't with me at that time.

End of the memory -----------------------------

They even put magic restraint on me so I can't use my magic now. Even they tied my hands with steel chains along with my legs. Shit, what to do?

Daddy, I miss you. Please find me. I'm even blind folded. But  I think that I'm put in a moving carriage. But where am I going and who is so bold to kidnap me? They might have mages and great power and influence. Apart from Obelion empire, there's only one nation which can have these.... The Nadiana empire. Fuck that spoilt princess and that pedophile.

Then I think we would be going to the Nadiana empire, they might want me to use as their bait to take over the empire. Such a typical childish plan. How come they are the second best? They should stand nowhere in this world.

Hah...but what should I do? Aha! System. Slow poke? Software.
Shut up I'm freaked out I have no  solution. Oh yeah, congratulations 🎉, you got 100 points to understand your situation.

Excuse me is that important now?

Wait how many points do you have now, and the points that if you would take loan would be enough to unlock the invisibility ability. Its not stopped by those shackles.

I would take it then. How many points?

800. You don't have any other choice, you have in total 500 points. You would get a loan in future.

Ok, I agree with you, I want to make a transaction.

'ding'

You got the invisibility ability. Tap to activate it now.

The invisibility ability activates and I push the door. The carriage stops.
"Hey you bitch" its that spoilt princess" just shut it up already" I keep pushing the door because you are not qualified to shout at me.

"Ughh" says that pedo. I bear footsteps coming towards me. Yes once they open the door, I run.

They open the door, I push that mother fucker, so hard that she almost falls, at that time, I take the keys bunch which was in her hand. I can't run much , so I hop off to the forest. Woah! Just look at there scared faces when she saw that I was missing. Haha. I hop off deep into the forest and remove the shackles. Now I only have one hope.

Lucas! Please come...