Chap- 63 Asking help from Lucas

"Daddy", after the story I heard last night, made me think that I'm so lucky. "Athy I told you not to run. Didn't I?" He patted my head " you never listen to me. Idiot. What if you fall" I chuckled a bit. Claude frowned a bit. We both then went to have some tea. Oh my it's my favorite mandelines today. Macroons are alo there.

Goody goody. I happily ate with daddy. Oh yeah that reminds me, "Daddy, today I got a lot of invitations regarding tea gatherings. Lily brought them in the morning. "
"Oh my princess, this is nothing. As you grow older you might get more invitations. This is just a start." When Claude escorts me, outcomes are like this." As you grow older you might even start getting marriage propo-"
"You are surprisingly chatty today Felix."

"Ehehe" that's a taunt mister Felix

"You are disturbing us, leave."
"Yes your majesty. Greetings and blessings upon the Obelion empire."
"Daddy, but I don't wanna get married. Would you force me to get married?"
"Athy, did u ever force you to do anything? No right? There's no law that states you should get married. Don't worry. I won't force you to get married against your own will."
"Really daddy?"
"Mhmm"
"I love you!"

Soon our tea time ended and I was going back to my room when dad told me," athy now that your debutante is over, you would be ruling the fief (place which is given to future rulers of the empire or duchy so that they would rule over the area and p...

Soon our tea time ended and I was going back to my room when dad told me," athy now that your debutante is over, you would be ruling the fief (place which is given to future rulers of the empire or duchy so that they would rule over the area and prove their worth) area. Its the last test. You did well all these years."
"Papa, now?" No I have to find that Athanasius. I have to av-
"Go to feif. With Lucas, Ijekiel, Felix and the 2nd son of Rustium family. Then so, this Athanasius is not in here. Try finding him in feif. Just accept. "
Hmm ok.
Papa suddenly pat my head." This is the last test, you would be ruling feif for 6 months. You would be going over there in 2 months. After this test you would be the worthy heir. And then I can even crown you at the age of 20. So just go now. Its only a matter of 6 months. We will meet each other after that. Just relax and do your best. Ok?" He then lightly hugs me. I hug him back."I won't disappoint you papa." "You never would ever. My dear. Just tell me whom would you take to feif? The feif area is in the Altera duchy, the one's which replaced the Margritas. So Duke Altera would be there for sure. Who else would you take?" "Hmm. I would take Lucas, Young master Ijekiel, the 2nd son of Rustium family and Felix and Lily. No one else." Hm? Daddy's AP went down to 92% from 95%? Why?

"Why Lucas and Ijekiel?" Pfft. He's becoming overprotective. Ahem. "Lucas because he could act as my bodygaurd while Ijekiel because he's going to be the future Duke, Felix is from the Robane dukedom, while the 2nd son of Rustium house hold is good at literature and planning, so I would take them. And Lily would be my lady in waiting."
"Take Duke Alpheus, instead of Ijekiel. He's more experienced. And I don't believe you would need others protection. So don't take Lucas." He's frowning?
"Daddy, Duke Alpheus is always currying favour, so not him please. Let me choose Ijekiel. Moreover, Lucas would keep him under control. Please..."
"Haaaah! Do as you wish then." His mood became more off? Seriously?
Hmm, what to do?

Oh yeah! Daddy. I jumped on to him and kissed him on the cheek. His AP increased.

Wow! It became 93%. It really works. Great. Now I can take all the people whom I desire.

In the room:-
Lucas was called by me and then I told him what exactly had happened. He told that he would support me. It was the best part when he tell that's he would help me putting aside his cold demeanor. He's a ML for sure.

And soon night fell.

Congratulations 🎉. You completed the master quest of killing Jennete. You get 5000 points,and Claude's 100% AP.
thankyou system. You look better today.
Its all thanks to you that I'm so lively. I can do anything today for anyone.
system play on my way.
Shutup. I'm not you personal music system.
You gave your word.
Hah! You seriously. Fine, but just for today.
Thankyou...

Now I'm all ready.

The next day:-
"Lucas", I called out to him as I saw him walking down the hallway,"I need to talk to you."
"Princess what's th-"
I drag him into my room before he speaks anything...
Some time later ----------------------------------
"Geez princess, you always take advantage of me and now I'm feeling that my pay is not high enough."
"Shut up ok? This life and death for me. Moreover, whole of the empire's wealth won't suffice you and you make your own coins too. So how should I repay you? Should I kiss you?"
"Where?"
"W what? O on the cheek."
He gives his cheek to me. Gah shall I really?
Fine whatever...

 Gah shall I really?Fine whatever

Princess? Lily stumbles back and was about to fall when she gets caught by Felix

Princess? Lily stumbles back and was about to fall when she gets caught by Felix. "What happened miss Lilian?"
"P princess..."
"What happened to the princess?"
He pushes open the door slightly. To see that Athanasia was sitting alone in the room.
"Princess is sitting alone."
"Then I must have hallucinated."