Chapter 21 - A step towards becoming the empress/I'm finding Lucas

CHAPTER-21
(I don't owe any media)
I began to learn magic sword weilding through Duke Rustium and horse riding and archery through Felix, in 6 to 8 months I was supposed to master it but due to my weak physique it took me one and half years. But a good thing was that I was able to hit Felix's target, i.e. gain Felix's AP to 100%, while mastering magic sword fighting and horse riding and archery. During this time, I wasn't spend more time with daddy cause, I was also learning history, economics, geography,and other subjects at night because, he was generally coming late at night so I decided to take advantage of it. I wasn't able to learn much because he suspected I was doing something fishy at night on the first day of my night study. So from the second day onwards he came comparatively early then I wasn't able to do anything much cause my schedule for the day was packed.

I then by completing many side quests, gained the memory skills. And my learning work became competitively faster, though there still are many many things to learn despite spending 1.5 years of reading books on weekends, there's still many books which easily could be completed in anothor year if I start working from today onwards, everyday for 8 hours cause, my sword weilding and horse riding and archery have finished today. So...
I think you should not be so workaholic you only decided 3 and half years ago right that you might enjoy more in this life, then?
But I have also decided that I would become the empress of this nation too. Moreover thanks to my career oriented parents that I have become a workaholic. So if I don't work I would feel guilty.
Who feels guilty for enjoying? Seriously you are a weird one.
Oh just shut up 'Weird '. Its called creer oriented.
*Growl*
Ms. Career oriented, did you eat something since morning?
Um no actually I...
Get out and eat something, you would get sick like this.
Yes sir.
The system shuts off and I go to the kitchen. Hm? Weird. Now a days all the chocolates are getting over quickly and even I'm not eating them.

Wait! I think this is the time, when blackie enters the novel. He eats up all the chocolates and is made from Athanasia's magic. He's her magic beast. That means lucas would also be found by me. Great.
Let's go out and first search for him.

Slow poke? Can you please tell me the location of where blacky and lucas is?
Please.

250 points to buy and start the map. You currently have 100 points.

Oh my dear best software lord, can't you by good gracious give me a discount on this? It would be of my greatest help in this lifetime. Please have mercy on the poor...

Ok ok well, I am very strict about all this, but since you are so earnest, let me give you a discount of 50 points and a loan of anathor 50 points. Ok?

Ok!

Finding blackberry would give you 50 points as it's a side quest. But you won't get any points because, you have taken a loan from me.

Ok!

A map on the screen in front of my eyes appear. It showed that blacky was near the Ruby palace. Yosh...let's go. I keep going to the emerald palace and I reached the Ruby palace. Now where is it? On the right? On the left?
Straight? Behind? Felix? Oh yeah, I snucked out. It should not be a problem right? Leave it.

2 hours later---------------------------------------
Huff huff just where is that damn dog huff huff. Even this slow poke's map doesn't show any accurate position. Useless.
I'm hungry. Wait, yeah. Chocolates. Blacky liked chocolates.
So, I took some chocolates out and *snatch* wait what was that black black? Blackie. Hey wait I followed him. He runs so fast. Uh wait. I put my hand on something.

"Oh my hair, its hurting, leave", and stood before me a long black haired fair skinned red eyed handsome man. Wait this appearance," Lucas".

"Hey girl do you know me?"He asked surprised. "Through magic?"." Are you serious?" What will I say now?"oh yeah did you see any black thing running around?" "Are you talking about this?"

"Oh yes!"
I took it in my hands.

Congratulations 🎉.
You completed this side quest. You get 50 points.
But...
Due to the loan taken the last time, these would be used as a pay back.
Haah...

"Hey are you in this world?" He asked and brought me back to reality.
"Oh yeah, sorry."
"U seem to be dazing a lot. Hey, is it yours?"
"No"
"Then why are you looking for it?"
"He took my chocolate."
"Is he going to give it back?"
"No"
"Then?"
"Well I just wanted to , oh!" I can't say I wanted to find him right?
"Then I can take it right?"
"Huh?"
"Its not yours so it can be mine right?"
"Its your magical beast made from your excess mana, if I cook and eat it, then I can replenish my mana."
"Then trade it with me."
"For?"
"Become my playmate and royal magician. I can even give you my mana."
"Hey look lil girl..."
"If you don't wanna trade then bye"
"Hey, what you, ugh, fine if only I didn't want to replenish my mana...I agree, now give it to me."
I throw it to him. And he catches it. I ask him to follow me and took him to the main palace."change into a boy of my age."
"Why?"
"To become my playmate. Please seeing your mana flow and your way of talking, shows that you are no ordinary magician. You should be knowing it right? Please, don't forget, we formed a deal. Pleeeeaaaasssseee."

"Haah" he sighed and changed into the the baby form.

So so cute... "Now come in, and pls show magical powers to my daddy too." I snatched the dog away his from hand. "Hey this...". "First my work".
*He gulped* "o...ok. "Good".

In his private study:-

"Daddy", I ran and leapt into his warm arms.