Chap-73 I became the empress

Its been 4 years since the marriage of my and lucas was decided and a decree of the same was also made. It was the most best moment. And now today is the day that I become the Empress.

(Dress in the media)

I today would be officially the empress. I had been waiting for this moment for the whole of my life. It would be great if system were to be here. Its not like I'm complaining but it's just a nostalgic feeling which I would get if my first friend were to be here. Hah!

"Why that frown, Empress?"
I Ijekiel? Oh yeah, he took over the Alpheus residence a few days ago only, so it makes sense that he would be here and not his father. He was such a pain in the....

Oh yeah! Lily and Felix gotten married and have twins the girl looks like lily and the boy like Felix. Even Felix accepted the title of marquis, so now both are marquis and marchioness. But SERIOUSLY! I'm damn sure when they grow up they are gonna have the whole social circle especially both men and women gone mad around them. Speaking of kids...

His smile is enough to get me pregnant, but still I have to control it

His smile is enough to get me pregnant, but still I have to control it. Just for a week or so... After that....

I blushed at the idea...
"What do you keep thinking about to make you space out for such a long time? "
"D daddy..." Oh yeah! This man's genes, he looks more like my brother than my father, I mean boy get some wrinkles atleast, even lily and Felix. Are I and Lucas the only ones who age on? Are these all anti aging?
*Flick* "hey it hurts" oh it was daddy.

"Just what do you keep thinking about? You are going to be crowned the empress, wanna be late for your own ceremony?"

"Oh no" "shall we enter then?" "Yes!"

When I entered the court, the trumpets and other orchestra instruments started to play

When I entered the court, the trumpets and other orchestra instruments started to play. I was soon said to sit on the throne and the previous emperor would crown me with the crown. It was the most majestic moment. All were rest assured that now the country would prosper more. Even I hope for that.

Dad was with that proud daddy face all the while. Just like an artist when his master piece is finished....

At night:-
"Ah"
"Empress you seem a bit tired." Lily asked.
"The empress has just been crowned and had to take the knights oath and also had to meet with the envoys. Moreover the crowning ceremony took half of the day and the princess was woken up early to also go to the temple. Of course she would be tired."
"Felix, now that you say it, I feel more tired. Seriously just how much did I work today?"
"I'm so sorry empress."
"It's ok like I would mind. Oh yeah, where are both of your children?"
"They slept in the knights chambers. They are only 4 and are very tired by today's ceremony."
"I see. But felix I heard that despite being a good personal knight, you are a strict father and you too Lily, despite being a good head maid, you are a strict mother."

What? Rumours are going everywhere. Its the hot topic of the social circles. I heard that my angel and brother are very strict with parenting of their own children, bringing them up with scoldings and scorns.... Do they have a split personality?

"You were never like that with me..."
"That's because, his majesty took over your upbringing and we were just spi... Helpers." Lily said with a nervous laugh... And Felix blushed enough to prove that the rumours were true.
"Did you just say spy Lily? No wonder dad got all the information regarding me on a daily basis."
"N no empress,she meant special helpers..." Felix is blushing even more.

"The Empress can actually say that the rumours are true. And I would just give you one advice, don't scold too much, at times praise them too, mister Felix and Mrs lily."
Said a voice and I knew whose it was.
"LUCAS!!?!  Can't you just come through the door? Its a ladies room after all."
"And it's my beloved fiancee's house too."
This guy he always says things that would make me blush. Why?
"O oh yeah Duke Lucas, we would surely take your advice into consideration. I think now we should leave, our children are waiting... Come Lily" hey bro? Where are you going?
And so they both left hurriedly. "Damn you Lucas. I wanted to tease them more. You spoilt it."
Saying so, I go to the terrace, hmmm. The moon is especially beautiful today. I love it.
"Geez princess... I mean Empress. You are the one who gets angry over stuff. Moreover, I only want those children to not feel that their parents only reprimand them and that would make them grow distant towards them."
He showed such a pained expression.
"But for them to take over the marquis's property, its important for them to be mature. All parents love their children. Its just that they don't show it. Children have to find it out. Like I did. " I smiled slightly at him and he too smiled back at me.
"Geez princess, you always give me hints right?"
"Hints?"
He then puts his right hand on my cheek and then slowly brings his mouth near me. And then presses his lips against mine. And then suddenly I start to feel a blush all over my cheeks. Our tougues stick together and then I kiss him back. My first kiss to my first real boyfriend. It feels so good.

Haaaah.... We then kiss again in the moon light which was more brighter than any other days, I think it was the end of winter Today. Spring will start soon....