Chap-48 Peaceful days along my 9th b'day

Ah! That day I vommited several times. Why was that so? I ate teokkibokki from the system too and almost all the time in my past life. Then?
Geez, you are such a dumb ass, I altered the flavours of the system's teokkibokki to match your current tastebuds and your taste buds in your past life, were having different capacity of handling spice, so you didn't feel any thing when you had teokkibokki in your past life...
Oh I see, hey system, its been long since you have been with me, almost 9 years right? Still, I don't know much about you. Can you please....
Its too early for you to know. So just forget about it. Ok? I would tell you when the time comes.
Is it me or the system felt sad?

Next morning, sakura was executed. Hope, she becomes intelligent in her next life... After a few days, a new hostage came in, she was supposed to be my play mate as told by daddy, but I seriously didn't want any other play mates, because I had lucas. Moreover, she was also called the venom of South, for her schemes, after that incident with sakura, she definitely might take revenge and I seriously don't have time and mood for such a thing and she was also pregnant,ie,my to be playmate was an adult. God I don't want this mother and child duo to irritate me for now. I'm tired by all this shit that was happening recently...

So "I vehemently refuse, daddy, I don't need anymore play mates."
"As you wish, I didn't even force you to have one."
And now that this venom's case has been solved,"daddy, why not keep all the male hostages as bodygaurds to the concubines, I seriously don't want anyone other than Felix, they are a bother, including Ethan, like this, even rumours won't spread regarding, any bodygaurd loving me. Please."
"I guess, that too is fine with me."
Gee, after that sakura incident, I want to cut off all of my relationships with the hostages. That's why I sent away all those body gaurds too. I think, I'm too small for this harem thing, I should give it a try after my debut, things would settle a bit till then too. But because of that teokkibokki incident, I had diarrhea and vomiting for a week, daddy came to see me but...
After that I had weakness... So daddy carried me everywhere. And today is the day, where I go to that boat again. No test this time, just enjoying...

"Daddy", finally after a long time, quality time with my dad, with no other burden off my chest