Chap -22 Lucas becomes my playmate

Chapter 22
(I don't owe any pictures)

In his private study:-

"Daddy", I ran and leapt into his warm arms.
"What are you doing here at this hour, you just completed your sword fighting, Archery and horse riding courses today, you should be resting." He then suddenly looks at Lucas, wow, you just noticed him? "who is he any way?" He asked me in a tone which we call dad's protective mode.
"Papa, you said that you would give me anything if I  master these activities right?"
"I never in the first place thought that you would complete it because you were weak." I pouted, yeah so what say that you don't want to give me any reward."hahaha, don't pout puffer fish, just tell me what do you want."
"I want Lucas to be my play mate." He doesn't seem so pleased about the idea, but when I glared at Lucas, he managed to smile, a bit. Ughhhh, this..
"I just don't get why you need these useless things in the first place."
"Your majesty, princess is in the age where she needs friends. That's why you need to agree to her request, moreover she has excelled in archery and horse riding, so you should agree to her request. "
"Yes thankyou for supporting Athy Felix- WAIT WHEN DID YOU COME IN?" I almost got a heart attack.
"I have always here princess, you might not have noticed me."
"Father, pleaseee..."

He sighed and frowned for some reason,"fine you can do whatever you want today, then so I promised you right, you have him as your play mate. But you would also have your maths, history, geography, economics and physics classes from tomorrow, I'm just informing you, if you don't want to-."
"I will do it. Ok then, I'll take my leave."
We leave.
"Felix ,does she know about it by any chance? "
"I don't think so your majesty."
---------
"Hey I forgot to ask your name."
"Athanasia"
"Daughter of Philander?"
"He's dead 300 years ago, I'm the daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia."
"Seems like slept for longer than expected. Well but anyway give that thing to me."
"Oh yeah". I give it to him, in the future when Claude loses his memories in who made me a princess novel, Blackie was partially a reason, so let's just eliminate those incidents' chances for now.
"Hey tell me, are really going to cook it?"
"I can't eat it raw"
"You bloody...then come let me show you around the palace."
"No need, I have already seen through."
"How?"
He points towards a magical bird. It was of black colour. Well, that was quiet scary, but still, when it came to lucas, it became like an obidient puppy.
"She helped me look around when you were talking with your daughter- con father."
"What did you just call him? Daughter con?"
"You see, the way he glared at me and the message he gave me while we were leaving the room:-
Claude, putting hand on lucas's shoulder,'dare you touch her, or say something saddening to her.'
What would you call such a father?"
"Such a thing actually happened?I never thought he would say something like that."
"Girl, your father loves you much more than you think. And by the way, you said, that you wanted me to become the royal wizard, then? You only talked about me being your play mate. Dare you trick me."
"Who the heck is trick you? I have a plan for that. Follow the original story line to become a wizard."
"Original story? What?"
In the novel, who made me a princess, blacky was taken in as Athanasia's dog by her and she used to pet him and play with him alot. Unknown of the fact that, her mana seeped back into her body the more time she spent with it. So one fine day, she coughed up blood and went into comma, it was lucas who saved her life, and told her to spend less time with blacky , but when she was 14, during the time, lucas went to replenish his magic, she was cursed by Athanasius by black magic, due to which, she was about to die , when Claude saved her, but lost his memories and suffered from migraines in her stead. I have to eliminate this event, and for that I need lucas. Moreover, when I become the empress, it would be great to have more people at my side.

I explained the plan to Lucas, and actually he was quiet shocked to see that I was so determined so as to harm myself, to make him the royal magician. "But why",he asked me?
"You would send me into mental asylum if I say the truth."

"If you won't say, I won't help."

"I can see the future of some people to some point", I then, said the 'future ', I saw, ie summary of the book lovely princess and who made me a princess, through my memories as I said it to him. I had to change the future events at any cost. That's why I asked him for help.

"Hmm, I see. Its good to see you so determined, but I hope, you won't overexert yourself. I would help you in your plan. Moreover, some people are special, who have a lot of amount of mana in them, that's why they can remember their past lives and see the future. These powers are too strong for mere humans to understand, that's why they label, strong people like you, mentally retarded. But me being a royal magician, would wholly believe you, my princess."

With this, we started to plan for my doom and lucas's rise. I hope all goes well.

All the best  dear Athanasia and Lucas.