Chap-2 The installed system

CHAPTER- 2
(I don't owe any medias)
' 'Ding'
Suddenly I heard a voice it just popped up in my mind, it happened when I was sleeping after some hours when I figured out the situation...
'Woah,' did wmmap had any system software I don't think so or did I miss some part of the novel, well never mind who cares let's get some more problems in my already weird life where daily these commoner handmaidens steal my stuff and the other maids are really mean to me where they only give a rattle to the royal child to play...haah, Athanasia from wmmap , I pity you cause in the novel u had to suffer for 5 years like this while Athanasia from lovely princess, even I pity you, cause u had to suffer all your life like this,haah... Wait a sec why am I going away from the topic...
So as I said, I heard a voice and then a message suddenly showed up on my screen I was able to hear it aloud:-
"Congratulations 🎉"

Wtf😒

"you have successfully unlocked the system by analysing the situation you get extra 100 points for your debut into the system"

mister I did figure out my situation like 6 hours ago were you sleeping or were u drunk. Well whatever...

"50 points deleted for scolding the system"

Wait what you can hear me...

"Ofcourse, till the time death pulls us apart I will always be by your side as your aide,I would tell you about your situation and also at times help you to get out of tough situations. I hope our life would be lived happily ever after."

This sounded more like a confess....oh no, pls don't cut my points...oh yeah, oh almighty,infamous,cringe...I mean life worthy software system I am sorry for scolding you I just didn't know your worth I apologise and would make sure to reflect on my mistakes pls forgive me...😊

"Well I'm known to stand on my principals and am very strict about such things but after hearing that you are deeply apologetic about today's incident, I can consider giving you back you points given that you won't scold me again."

Ofcourse oh almighty demon...I mean system I would never ever do so again. So please consider the request...

'50 points added to your account now you can start a new function of this system by using 100 points to start the q/a facility remember...'

Unlock the q/a facility...

'New facility unlocked now you can ask your doubts to the system and one more thing no....'

System tell me my situation...

"You are currently now princess Athanasia the one and only legitimate daughter of the emperor,Claude. You have been especially chosen by our universe creater, Miss Shanaya, because of your own free will to live , she has helped you to get reborn into her artificial universe to fix the bug in it. There would in total be 2 bugs in the beginning and you would be given 2 years time for each bug to be fixed, if you complete your task then you could revive into your original world again as Park Sayeon and would live a better of life with the memories of your past 2 lives but if you fail, then you would be dead and won't be a ble to revive. This is the master quest, would you..."

Wait a minute what is this artificial universe?

"Miss Shanaya originally wanted to create an otome game for wmmap's fans but unfortunately some system error occurred and a bug was developed inside the main chip, thus the characters didn't behave as planned and that caused a major ruckus in the artificial universe which on the verse of destruction. Miss Shanaya actually revived it and brought it back to the past because, of the awareness of the destruction, but that was a temporary solution she needed the best mechanics to fix the system, you were one of them in your past life but she didn't have the means to connect to you hence she assassinated you, due to this, she has decided to send you back once her master task is finished. One more thing, she doesn't owe you anything,she did 2 mistakes to you and in return gave you two favours, So please don't hold any grudge against her and help us make everything back to normal. Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee". He also showed a cute puppy emoji on the screen.
Now I can't refuse.

Fine I wold help my murderer just because I want to revive myself ok?

"Yes yes you won't be disappointed"

And that's how Miss Shanaya made me a princess and lured me to help her by lif revival....haah....there was no point in fighting over with that stupid system about my murder well now I have a task to complete...uffff...

A minute why am I remembering my past?
"My question exactly,are u mad?"
I am... Embarrassed.

Stop laughing stupid system.'