Chap-14 Gaining affection points from Daddy

CHAPTER-14
(I don't owe any media)

I was in dad's arms and we were taking a walk in the back garden. It was good to be in daddy's arms. It felt warm in the inside, not because of the hot temperature on the the outside.

As we were walking down the main palace to the flower field, we heard two ministers talking. I think they are Count Falon and Earl Blue.

Many people despised Claude for his violent methods to usurp the throne, these people were the two of many. They were 'talking' about Claude, as expected but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. I thought that I should listen to their gossips, well I was gossipy in my last life and I couldn't really get over that habit of mine, but Claude didn't want me to hear that. Come to think of it, who would want their daughter to listen about their bad deeds?

So he turned away, but I heard something that I should never hear.
"Come to think of it, that b**** sed*ced his majesty and also gave birth to a child, and that too a daughter on top of that...", Said count Falon.
"Yes, and his majesty is not even willing to marry anothor royal princess for the empress's position, even though he had already abandoned his daughter..." ,Agreed Earl Blue.
"What will that wench's daughter who mother's origins are that of a sexy dancer do when his majesty dies? Would the whore dance like her mother to seduce other country's princes and emperors to curry favour from them or sleep on their beds? ", Said count.

This Count is now getting on my nerves, how could he say that about a 3 y/o girl and that too a royal princess of the royal palce, in the main palace?

"Should  we ask about the remarriage topic to  his majesty that we spoke the last time in everyone's presence, for the sake of producing heirs for the royal throne, cause a dancers child, won't be able to run the country and on top of that, she's a mere female, a male heir as strong as his majesty should suffice." Count said this and the Earl nodded in agreement and then said,"come to think of it, even Duke Alpheus, seemed to support this idea. He said that even an intelligent daughter would suffice, but we can't actually risk to put a dancers' daughter on the throne."

Wait, what? Duke Alpheus, that calculative bastard is also involved, in this, if this continues on, then, I might really die, by the hands of these ministers first, who want a new empress and a new heir. Oh god! What to do do, I shouldn't have listened to it. I was so scared that I crept close to daddy who was still carrying me and hugged him tight. It was as if he understood that I was uncomfortable.

"Actually, I don't think I should keep such pretentious son of bitches by my side as ministers.",Said  daddy. The atmosphere became chilly.

What now ministers, you are scared? Were they your ghosts who had the guts to defame me? Wait what's happening? I can't see or hear anything, is daddy using magic? Did he have this kind of a magic too? Its scary. Gosh!

Ah! I can see everything now.

"Close your eyes and don't look back,we would go inside through some other way." He then turned again to go inside, I slightly opened my eyes, oh!*Gasp* both of the ministers's bodies were turned into shreds. Blood was spilled everywhere.

"Athanasia, you never listen to me nowadays, should I tell at you and scold you to make you listen to me? Now close your eyes."

His command made chilla run down my spine.i quickly closed my eyes.
"S sorry", I said.
I didn't get any points but got to know one thing, Claude is not someone to be messed around with....