Make It Last Forever

Go read my new story Trap Queen! Vote and leave comments. Happy New Year!!

C h a p t e r  1 2 - Make It Last Forever

Nothing, no one
Could compare to what we have
Love, it feels so good
I'm so glad you're mine -Make It Last Forever x Keith Sweat

Micheal Bradford.

December 23

I was just getting done with this torture session. Me and Jayce had finally tracked down two of the niggas that was apart of that shoot out in October.

The game somewhat changed up since a few years ago. Usually when we'd do BSTA we would at least get a name or location. But now all we get is "Fuck you" and shit like that. It makes it harder to get to the bottom of all this.

"Man, who be sending these niggas?" Jayce said as we took our gloves off and washed our hands.

"I don't know bruh," I shrugged.

"Like I feel better now that we took care of the niggas that lit fireworks at me and Nique, but I still wanna know who was behind it." He vented.

"I know, me to. Whoever it was put my girl and unborn in danger and that doesn't sit well with me." I said leaving the chamber.

"Yeah nigga, just forget that I was in the car to." Jayce answered sarcastically while following me.

His phone started to ring. He looked at the screen then put his phone back in his pocket.

"Who was that? The baby moms or the girlfriend?" I joked.

Jayce sucked his teeth. "Man I ain't claiming no hoe's baby till I get that DNA test. But no, it was the girlfriend."

Lately Jayce has been chilling with this girl named Torri. She was one of the girls that came up to me with Monica that night at the club. I didn't know my boy was feeling her like that. But I was wrong. Anyway, they been official for like a month now.

"How come you didn't answer?" I asked pressing the button to the elevator that would take us back up to the main floor of the warehouse.

"Nigga we got like two days until Christmas! I gotta give her a reason to be mad so that we can have a huge argument tonight. That way we break up and I don't have to buy her shit for Christmas." He stated in a 'duh' tone.

I just laughed. I knew the kid wasn't that into the whole relationship life thing.

"Nigga why don't you just buy her a present?" I asked as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Cause then she gonna start thinking shit is getting serious when it's not. The only reason I agreed to putting a title on us was because I thought that meant unlimited pussy, and because I just wanted to try it out. But nah, she got clingy as shit. Plus she shallow with the pussy." He explained. "I just can't do it man."

"Sad story," I said as we got off the elevator.

We started walking through the warehouse, watching production, when Keith came up to us.

"Yo Keith, wassup?" Jayce said dapping him up. I did the same.

"Nothing much, just about to go drop this product off." He turned to me. "You got a visitor in your office."

I nodded. "That's cool, I'll see y'all later."

Walking towards my office I gave a few head nods to some of my workers then paused at the overlook that's by my office.

This is all me and Jayce. I thought to myself.

I took it in for a second, almost forgetting that Keith said I had someone in my office waiting.