Try Me

Pretty short I guess.

C h a p t e r  2 2: Try Me

And I ain't playin with nobody
Fuck around and I'm a catch a body -Try me x Dej Loaf

Monique Dash.

"Monique!" Roscoe yelled from the living room.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Come here."

I huffed then made my way to the living room.

"What?" I asked with an attitude. It's been four days and I haven't been on any social media-- let alone held a phone. I've just been stuck in this mansion, cut off from the world.

"Damn, why the attitude? Anyway go pack." Roscoe said typing away on his phone.

"Why? Pack for what?"

"We gon' go ta' Miami for a few days."

"Why?" I asked.

He put his phone down then looked at me. "Cause I want to. Now go pack, the plane leaving tonight."

I pondered it for a second then nodded and proceeded upstairs to the bedroom. Going in the closet I went to my side and started putting clothes in a bag.

"Wait. It's probably hot in Miami right now." I reminded myself. I took all the clothes out the bag then started replacing them with lighter, short sleeved clothing. After about twenty minutes I was done.

I was literally about to die of boredom, so I got up and started to explore the house. The main places I've been were the kitchen, the living room, then the bedroom of course. But I know there's plenty more places to explore here.

I walked out of the room and instead of going left towards the stairs, I went right towards more hallway.

I wasn't gonna open any of the closed doors but I came across one that was cracked a little. Me being me, I just walked in.

The second I did my jaw dropped. Along the walls were pictures of me. And not posed pictures either.

Pictures that I didn't even know were taken.

Some were of me walking into stores, some were of me with Zae, and others were of me alone. Sometimes changing and sometimes just off guards.

It was weird being in here. It's like I was watching my everyday life. Like a reality show or something.

"Why are you in here?" A voice asked.

I turned around and saw Bash standing in the doorway.

"I saw that the door was open so..." I trailed off still looking at the pictures.

He walked into the room and chuckled a little. "Weird, isn't it?"

"Very." I agreed while picking up a picture of me from when I went on a nail date with Siani a few weeks ago.

"I told my brother about all this stalkin' shit. But he was determine to see you, to know what you were doing, and to get you back." He said.

One thing I can say is that I don't hate all of Roscoe's brothers. Travis, Trevor, and Russy I hate with a passion. But Bash I can deal with. He's really cool towards me even though Roscoe has him around to "watch" me.

"I just honestly wanna go home and back to my boys." I said looking at a picture of me and Zaelyn.

"What's your sons name?" He asked.