Handsome and Wealthy

4

Surrounded by bad bitches I can't get 'em out my face
Maybe cause' a nigga handsome and wealthy -Handsome and Wealthy x Migos

Monique Dash.

I watched her. That's all I did.

I didn't reach across the table and fuck her up like I wanted to. I just stayed in my seat and watched.

I know she knows who I am, because I know who she is.

The second I saw her hella memories came back. Memories of Roscoe, Ced, how things used to be.

It still eats at me that I didn't attending their funerals. I just always hear that voice in my head saying 'Your boyfriend and his crew killed them. You're the enemy.' So I never went, I'd feel too guilty.

I watched her as she laughed and talked with my brother. As if everything was perfect and she had zero worries.

Lies. She better start to worry cause I got mad facts to light her ass up with.

"Heather" is what they think her name is. But why though? Why would she feel like she had to change her name to get with Anthony? Is that what she does with every nigga she gets with? Is her name even really Teyana? Did they ever pass Young Thug the hookah?

Questions that we all need answers to.

I'm not just gonna sit here and let my brother get played though. That's the last thing I plan on doing.

"What do you think?" Adrianna whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her then back at Adrianna. "I think you called it right."

Adrianna nodded. "Glad we're on the same page. So how are we gonna handle this?"

I shrugged. "We're not. This situation is definitely gonna handle itself."

Adrianna gave me a skeptical look but I ignored it. I had to think of my plan.

"So. Heather," I said loud enough for them to hear me.

She looked my way and smiled. She's really playing the role. "Yes?"

"Tell me about yourself. I mean I was just in Atlanta the other month and Anthony was single, now you've popped up and y'all seem cozy as ever." I said putting my elbows on the table and narrowing my eyes on her.

She shrugged. "What do you wanna know?"

What the hell do you plan on accomplishing here?

"The basics,"

"Okay, well I'm Heather Avant. I'm 21. I'm originally from Memphis, Tennessee but I moved out here after high school. And I work at Victoria's Secret in Lenox."

Looks like the hoe moved up from McDonald's. I thought to myself.

"How long have y'all been together and where did y'all meet?" I asked pointing at her and Anthony.

"We met at a club downtown and there's no title, the bond is all that matters." She answered.

Thats a hoe answer.

Anthony smiled and put his arm around her. "Yep, that's my baby."

That's when it hit me. Last I remember Teyana, or 'Heather', was claiming she was pregnant with Roscoe's baby. Was that just a come up technic or was it for real?

You never know with these hoes.

I shook my head and put a confused look on my face. "I don't know Heather. I feel like I know you from somewhere."